• Breaking News

    Monday, September 7, 2020

    Battlefield [BF3] Thanks For The Ammo BF Gods

    Battlefield [BF3] Thanks For The Ammo BF Gods


    [BF3] Thanks For The Ammo BF Gods

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    Pardon my potato aim, but this made me feel like Jason Bourne on top of being high as a kite.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    Missing Battlefield... What does the future look like?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    As someone who has played every mainline BF game since BF2 (among many others), I for whatever reason, did not get BF5. Maybe it was other games out at the time...but I didn't get it, and just rule it out: no, I won't be getting it.

    That said, a buddy and I were reminiscing about the Battlefield days and I am very excited for a next-gen console Battlefield. I am pretty sure I may just get it no matter what. Not exactly something I recommend usually, but I just miss Conquest. (Although, I do hope DICE works to improve Conquest and raise its player count as opposed to adding Battle Royale - as I hear BF5's BR was not good)

    I wanted to pick this sub's brains because I haven't followed any news or rumors about what a next gen Battlefield may look like. Has there been any rumor discussion for the setting / time period? Or is it still a mystery to all at this point?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Dead-Sync
    [link] [comments]

    Oh yeah the good old days are back

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Xbox One NOT A MILSIM

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Come check out our Xbox One Battlefield 4 Discord server! https://discord.gg/RDJymUs

    I made this server about a month ago. I wanted a way to bring battlefield 4 players together. We have about 100+ members are steadily growing daily! Come find a squad, discuss our server, share memes, and just chat!

    I also made a BF4 in game server that is currently running rush and having great success, we are at 300+ favorites already. If you wanna check that out, look out for "The Glory Days", running 7 days a week! I'm in need of more admins who can help hold down the fort, so if you're interested let me know!

    Also, myself and most of the admins/moderators are adults lol

    submitted by /u/greysonk
    [link] [comments]

    It’s raining men

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    A meme I made to honor my favorite gadget and camper killer tool

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    As per a previous request, here is some first person footage in my "old film" style!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Which game's sliding do you prefer?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    Posting again cuz it didnt get any attention last time. Heres a concept for the BATTLEFIELD 6 THEME. With a futuristic feel

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Worth getting?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    Is it worth getting battlefield 1 on origin for pc? I have played on ps4, and it was super fun, but I think I would perform better and have a better time on pc. I just need to know if pc servers are somewhat active, and if so aren't full of cheaters.

    submitted by /u/HosSjj
    [link] [comments]

    For 3 days now , I have this almost everytime I try joining a server. Pls help I am really going crazy

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Battlefield 1 is Just Amazing

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    Phantom Program BFV

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    So was there any huge easter egg in BFV like there was in BF4 and BF1? i know there was that crab rave thing, and what ever happened on that other pacific map... tbh i hated this game so much i didnt care about the easter eggs they had in BFV. Just curious if there was Phantom Program kind of EE

    submitted by /u/cjsidoli
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1]Is there anyway to adjust sensitivity up and down sensitivity on Battlefield ?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    The aiming feels so clunky on PS4, because my horizontal and vertical sensitivities are not aligned at all...

    submitted by /u/poju3
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 in 2020 Still is Best Full 64 Players | Ultra Settings 1440p

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Bouncing tree glitch from tonight's game

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    When Battlefield had amazing Loading Screen [BF3 <3]

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    The only time you should use an AA rocket is if there's an attack helicopter farmer thats going 60 and 0. Other than that its just annoying. Also I'm objectively correct ��

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment