• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Got This Old Friend Today.

    Battlefield 3 Got This Old Friend Today.


    Got This Old Friend Today.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    THe pHIsYcS aRE sO ReALisTiC iN tHis GAmE xd

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    Issues with getting the M1911 on Battlefield 3 on PS3.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    My hardware: PS3 (CECH-4002A, the super slim one). Running 4.86.

    BF: BC2 version: 1.05 (digital copy, got it yesterday). Is confirmed to be running the latest update according to PSN.

    BF3: latest version. Also running latest update.

    Already done: Connected PSN to EA account.

    I'm struggling to get the M1911 pistol. I've already contacted EA/Origin Support and they said that they cannot help me, as they no longer have the tools necessary.

    I played 2 rounds of Rush on Nelson Bay today at 8am AEST. On the scoreboard, a white box with a 3 on the inside was shown next to my name. I think this says that I am a BF: Veteran who has played 3 Battlefield games.

    I then exited the game normally and loaded up BF3. I didn't start playing a match, but I'm thinking I need to be in an actual match in order to unlock the pistol. I only looked around the Battle Feed and the My Soldier area, thinking I've unlocked it.

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Noobgamer0111
    [link] [comments]

    Got Kicked Hackusation While I'm Streaming Whyy...

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    I made an Ambitious Battlefield 3 Campaign montage. Hope you all like it! :) Share it with friends!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Livestreaming Battlefield 3 Webcam Good Old Days!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Is there a replacement for the colour mod that existed a few years ago?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Original colour mod died after an update and the creators stopped working on it, has there been a replacement since?

    submitted by /u/Demiglitch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment