• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 12, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Is it just me or does the background for COD mobile look like the menu from BF4

    Battlefield 4 Is it just me or does the background for COD mobile look like the menu from BF4


    Is it just me or does the background for COD mobile look like the menu from BF4

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    The eyes of God and the hand of Stalin.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    First time seeing this, after many years of playing

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    Wooo! Bumper cars!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Need help

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    I'm on ps4 and I constantly getting the error CE 34878-0 and I re until the game but the problem persist

    submitted by /u/N0regret56
    [link] [comments]

    I guess the stars were aligned lol.... the feeling was amazing ��

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    One Cannot Simply, Spawn Camp Me

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    Not sure how I feel about this emptiness

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    The M249 is Better Than the MG4.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Simple post. Cross-referencing the stats on sym.gg (with Heavy Barrel, Stubby and Laser) the guns are almost identical barring three key differences that shift the M249 into my favor. The first is in regards to horizontal recoil. The M249 has .1 less left recoil but .2 more right recoil than the MG4 (.3 left vs .4 right, .4 left vs .2 right). What this means is that, while the M249 has .1 more horizontal recoil overall, it actually has a more balanced horizontal recoil as a result, making it easier to control and burst (at least on console). Second is in regards to vertical recoil. The M249 has better vertical recoil and a lower first shot multiplier, again lending itself towards better control and more burst potential. The final point is completely subjective, but important for me personally: The M249 looks sick, and the MG4 doesn't. It's a psychological thing, but the former's design looks more imposing and just more like a proper machine gun. On a more objective note, the iron sights for the M249 are significantly cleaner, but that only comes into play so much.

    Yeah, not a very creative post; straightforward and to the point. M249 >>> MG4.

    submitted by /u/Chronic_Crispiness
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry to this person I counter-knifed......

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Bf4 keeps crashing while loading into game

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Restarted my pc and it didnt fix the issue and solutions

    submitted by /u/Ghostmatch73
    [link] [comments]

    I have been kicked of 5 different servers by the same guy. Why?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    I'm not the best bf4 player but this is my first time when this happens. I've joined 5 different servers and I keep getting kicked by "Punkbuster". What's going on?

    submitted by /u/Scherv
    [link] [comments]

    ...

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    DICE LA in 2020?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    Is there a way to get the DICE LA camo in 2020? And if YES, than can anybody tell/help/do it with me?

    submitted by /u/Martin-Br
    [link] [comments]

    Weird Hack

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    So I encountered a hacker that was flying around the place, but the weird thing is that they were using my gamertag. Has anyone encountered this?

    submitted by /u/armallama23
    [link] [comments]

    Guess my character was getting rid of all that excess weight to stay afloat

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Disappointed that using VPN = insta ban on every server I tried.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    Even something as inocuous as using a VPN seems to be criminal? Decided to launch the game again after 6 years but now it's basically unplayable for me because of most (every?) admins' hate for VPN.

    It's kind of a shame that EA games seem to partially "expire" for some people thanks to them eventually pulling the official servers. I take that back, because for some reason I thought for an instant that EA would be decent enough to maintain some servers... oops. The game was still fun while it lasted though I guess.

    submitted by /u/Baloney-Os
    [link] [comments]

    XBOX ONE COMMUNITY! The Glory Days will be running DLC Rush all weekend! Come reminisce on what Battlefield used to be. Server is open and full now!! Come join

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Weeeeeeeee

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    I heard you guys might like a Phantom vid. If you want to join me i'm usually on "#1 TDM HARDCORE" in-game name is def3c7, we have an active community and discord.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    I hit it twice

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment