• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 3, 2020

    Battlefield 3 [PC, Steam] No solutions are working for me

    Battlefield 3 [PC, Steam] No solutions are working for me


    [PC, Steam] No solutions are working for me

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    What happens: When I go to join a server, it will say "Joining Server" for a long time until a pop-up appears suggesting solutions (all of which I have tried already). When I watch Task Manager, I see Battlefield 3.exe start and then shut down immediately after. The Web Helper stays up, however. I can't get in the campaign either

    What I have tried so far:

    • Reinstalled the game
    • Reinstalled origin
    • Put the game in compatibility mode for both Windows 7 and 8
    • Tried different browsers besides Chrome
    • Disabled Origin in game
    • Enabled/Disabled Plugin-free launching in Battlelog
    • Reinstalled Punkbuster
    • Launched Steam, Origin, and my web browser as Adminstrator

    Worst part is, two months ago the game was fine, but I recently felt like playing it again and I was met with this aggravation that took up almost all my free time today

    submitted by /u/z_derApfel
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with sensitivity.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Is there a way to make your ADS sensitivity the same as your hipfire sensitivity? (On PC)

    Was really looking forward to getting back to BF3 after all these years but this makes tracking targets way too hard for me.

    Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/Psijii
    [link] [comments]

    My Favorite LMG Isn't What You Think 66-12 !

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    Lets fill this premium server on ps3

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    I got my first ban from a server

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    For no reasons I've banned from a server on ps3 named {xRK} {dXXp} Subscribe Youtube:jacolek1981, WarDevils & sivtec99. The server owner wasn't even here when it happened. P.S. I always respect server's rules

    submitted by /u/almillan69
    [link] [comments]

    Gane does not start anymore

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Hey everybody,

    the title sounds stupid, I know. But there is something really weird going on with my pc. I want to play Battlefield 3 via Steam and it just does not start. I have PC with very good performance which can also run battlefield 1 or 5 on max settings with 60+ FPS. The treibers are up to date, no windows updates, no steam updates, no origin updates, I reinstalled the game, I restarted my computer multiple times and I also repaired the game multiple times. NONE HELPED. Just a few days ago it worked.

    When I start the game Battlelog opens and I want to join a game... then nothing happens at all and I also can't quit the joining process. Never had this with any game ever.

    Can anybody help??

    Thx

    submitted by /u/TweFtheReF
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment