• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 3, 2020

    Battlefield Still makes me cry...

    Battlefield Still makes me cry...


    Still makes me cry...

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    Walking around a cheap store and see this. Looks awfully familiar to me.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Felt i did a decent job on this streak

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    A story of friendship, and betrayal.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    My favourite and only sniper I have ever enjoyed using. Hope you enjoy.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Damn I got lucky there

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Want to try Battlefield

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    If I wanted to play battlefield which version has the biggest player base and the most support?

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/raider1tk
    [link] [comments]

    No equipment on plane, Dice stop giving business plane a chance. I guess my only option is kamikaze

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    [Other] Gaming needs a GOOD Battlefield game now more than ever.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Been playing BF4 a lot lately because I miss the genre and that big-battle feeling. I've also been playing MW but it's just not the same.

    Today's gaming landscape misses a "big" styled game like BF4 more than ever and I am cautiously optimistic about BF6. The rumored modern setting is perfect, but I also hope it's a throw-back to older Battlefield games but with modern graphics, performance and today's player counts. I am personally sick of BR games on wonderfully detailed huge maps, that just all goes to a waste as the map constantly shrinks. Bring back big team battle modes, and this time I mean really big.

    WW3 looked like it showed promise, but sadly the devs just couldn't get it together and I guess the hype died. The makers of Battlefield have the genre in the palms of their hands right now and it's theirs to lose, hinging on how great the next one will be. I sincerely hope they don't fuck it up. Though I love the smaller more focused feeling and arcade style of MW, nothing is quite like the OG BC2 and BF3-4 experience. They need to get back to that and nail it. It won't even be that hard either, just make BF4, but with bigger player counts and modern graphics and performance. What could possibly go wrong if you just followed those two doctrines?

    Gaming needs Battlefield now more than ever, imo. BR games have shown us you can do huge player counts AND finely detailed massive maps. Make it happen DICE, don't let us down.

    submitted by /u/The_UnApologist
    [link] [comments]

    Absolutely the worst way to die in battle field

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Does Battlefield have camo progression?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    I've seen some clips of this game and I feel like I could definitely get into it. Only problem is, I only like playing COD in the context of grinding camos and such. Does Battlefield have anything like that? Or a class-building system? Thanks in advance for any feedback

    submitted by /u/yahtzee301
    [link] [comments]

    Who else loves AKA-ART’s battle field top plays series?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Now would be the perfect time for BFH to go F2P

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    BFH had so many cool features that most of the community never saw, as IMO Hardline never had its time in the sun. Interrogations, hotwire, maps that are actually interesting to play on, the gun bench, etc.
    Now that its on steam, this would be the perfect game to keep people engaged with the franchise while we wait for a new game, and I just really wanna play this game on PC again cause it died after six months in OCE.

    submitted by /u/FusionsAreMyReligion
    [link] [comments]

    Console player learns PC Part 1

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Infantry Server on PC

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    We looking for help to populate our BF4 infantry server called =FULL METAL JACKET= INFANTRY, So stop by & Check us out & Visit our website: https://snipersquad.enjin.com/

    submitted by /u/drummersdream70
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Soldiers!! My clan will be hosting a hardcore server this Sunday and we are trying to get the word out. We'd love to see some Reddit Randos!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Account Suspended from Accessing Online Features?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    This is stupid, tech support is hopeless and tells me to troubleshoot, despite me doing so already. Whenever I load up BATTLEFIELD 4, it loads into the menu and instantly says "Connection to EA servers has been lost", and then when I click on multiplayer, it says "This account has been suspended from online services", and I don't have any suspensions or bans at all. I did recently change user and email on the account, and only JUST bought the game this afternoon. This is so stupid as I have tried everything, and tech support takes ages to reply to emails.

    submitted by /u/TheXCrimson
    [link] [comments]

    HELP. I wanted to start playing BF4 again and came across this issue. Does anyone know how to resolve this? I have reset my password multiple times and still nothing.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Battlefield 1 is a masterpiece

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    [BFV] Is there anyway to low the sens on BFV pc?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    Hello, the sens in this game when you are not aiming is too fucking high for me, even on 0%, I come from CSGO and it is so unplayable for me, I changed the mouse sens on windows and it does not affect the game, is there anything I can do? Thanks

    submitted by /u/_Firebreather99
    [link] [comments]

    I dont know how, but the game putted me in a In the name of the tsar match without me owning the dlc

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment