• Breaking News

    Monday, August 24, 2020

    Battlefield 4 You can’t change my mind

    Battlefield 4 You can’t change my mind


    You can’t change my mind

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    Some of you need to learn this for locker

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    BF4 on steam now supports achievements, boot up the game to let them sync.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Kinda stonks if you ask me

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    Only in Battlefield

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Anyone else miss being able to play commander from mobile?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    When this used to be possible I played the shit out of it from my ipad (at the time). I was able to sit in the hammock in the back yard and keep grinding my ranks and unlocks while enjoying the sun.

    With screen resolution increases in the standard smart phone my note 10+ would likely be a killer commander rig.

    submitted by /u/dfGobBluth
    [link] [comments]

    Campaign lol

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    just finished the campaign, why do the credits last longer than the full story?

    submitted by /u/taiottavios
    [link] [comments]

    One particular server seems to automatically boot me whenever I make 1st place?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Anyone else have this experience?

    submitted by /u/suspiciouselipsis
    [link] [comments]

    Whats Happening?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Why I love hardcore on Operation Metro

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    pistol only rounds :D

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Commander App for Android not working

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    I've tried installing Commander [following the top comment in this post,](https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_4/comments/8omspg/no_cruise_missiles_needed/e05d5nb/) and my Samsung S10 is either in a list of devices that aren't supported, which is understandable.

    I downloaded BattleLog version 2.7.0, since someone in the comments said the downloaded version from the URL was older than the (last?) current version.

    I tried downloading this on my old S5, but... The Commander app opened, displayed a message saying it won't run because I haven't bought the software, and now crashes upon launch.

    This was a fix from years ago in the mentioned URL, but I don't know if anything has changed, my situation is unique or I plain messed something up.

    Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/N7_Adept
    [link] [comments]

    Banned from server without breaking any rules

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    I was playing operation locker on PS4 and me and my friend went on the flank. I shot one person who I suspect to be an admin and was banned shortly after. Is there anything that can be done?

    submitted by /u/GrrrDinosawr
    [link] [comments]

    Help getting the Unica 6?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    I want to unlock the desert eagle but i need to activate the floodgates on the sunken dragon map first.

    If a couple people could join me so the match will actually start that way i can do what i need to do I'd greatly appreciate it.

    I should also mention that i play on ps4

    submitted by /u/Voruund
    [link] [comments]

    cant launch the game, bought the premium version on steam when it was cheap but I took a long break, and now I can never launch it.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Servers still down?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    The servers have been down a couple days for me now?

    according to https://www.bfstatus.com/

    What is going on?

    submitted by /u/v3n0mou5
    [link] [comments]

    From standard to premium edition question

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    I have had the standard edition of BF4 for years, and I saw that the Premium Edition was on sale for 10$, and I got it. Will all of my progress transfer to premium?

    submitted by /u/ImmaPeeInYourAss
    [link] [comments]

    Non-MilSim Server and Discord

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Looking for Group?

    Do you want to play Battlefield 4 on Xbox One with other people?
    Are you sick of floating through the sea of MilSim groups?
    Is a consistent squad of people to just play the game with all you really want?
    Join The Glory Days Battlefield 4 Game and Discord Servers today!

    We are a growing community of players who just want to play together the way the game was meant to be played: With a competitive spirit and teamwork. No more Roleplaying soldiers. The only role you'll be playing is the role of a gamer trying to work with their team to win the game.

    We play a variety of game modes with a focus on Rush and Conquest, and the occasional grab bag of other game modes thrown in. It's okay if you don't have a mic, but it's FANTASTIC if you do. Stay with your squad to attack objectives effectively. Work with your commanders to coordinate activity across the entire team. Vote for game modes and map rotations. Hang out, relax, and enjoy some memes between games.

    See you on the battlefield!

    https://discord.gg/Ns9478h

    submitted by /u/KyleShorette
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment