• Breaking News

    Monday, August 24, 2020

    Battlefield I wish for these in battlefield 6

    Battlefield I wish for these in battlefield 6


    I wish for these in battlefield 6

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    I know it's nothing special, but damn it's satisfying to do

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Maybe controversial but I miss the BF3 battlelog interface. It was clean and simple. I especially like the awards page way better than BF4, 1, or 5. It’s like each version after 3 kept getting worse

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Probably one of the more eventful clips i’ve ever recorded

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    I was playing through the campaign again because I was bored when this happened ��

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    I just hit my first ever Martini Henry triple headshot collat!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Spent 5 hours re-downloading BF1 only to be met with this

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    Unlimited Power!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Steam achievements are now working for the BF games

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Can you imagine this kind of AA in battlefield?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    [Other] Three teams in one game?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    I have an idea, about a conquest mode where THREE different teams/factions fight in one map, instead of two.

    submitted by /u/Der_Ist
    [link] [comments]

    Steam

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Are next EA games such as next bf going to be released on steam too ? Or they will be released with delay on steam after few months?

    submitted by /u/DeathEdrak
    [link] [comments]

    Rant : I hate Easter eggs and the peacekeeper quest is infuriating

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    So I've been seeing the peacekeeper a lot in game, and it seemed awesome to use a Colt Single Action, so naturally I looked into getting the gun. I thought, maybe an assignment? probably a difficult one?

    But no, the gun needs a long and I mean LOOOONG TEDIOUS (and honestly idiotic) chore to squire the gun. From interacting with boxes (yes god damn boxes) to deciphering morse code (which was cool) and then running around clicking more buttons in order and all of that is just for a skin needed to unlock the gun? You need to unlock a skin AND two dog tags (both of which are a pain) just to qualify for beginning the peacekeeper "quest"

    Why is such a fantastic weapon that I'd LOVE to use locked behind such a pathetic time sink? What does such button clicking madness have to do with Battlefield?

    The peacekeeper should require in game achievements to unlock, and yes it could be something difficult - say, 500 kills with revolvers, or 100 headshots with revolvers. But a damn easter egg? seriously?

    submitted by /u/JoshAraujo
    [link] [comments]

    New BF4 server in Australia [PC]

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Hi all, We have just started a Hardcore server in Australia [THC] platoon. So if there are any Ozzies or NZers out there looking for a true Hardcore server in AUS you are more than welcome to join. A [THC] True HardCore CQ [Active Admins]Vote Map!!. Server has No Weapon Restrictions, commander, spectator, 1000Tks, vote map, high ping kicker, auto balancer and punish/forgive for teamkills. Other regions are welcome but there is a ping kicker it's not set to low but may affect some regions. So please come and join a server that has plenty of fun and many Battlefield moments. Looking forward to seeing you on the Battlefield.

    A [THC] True HardCore CQ [Active Admins]Vote Map!! https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/f2597168-3f8e-4a95-92a5-d75858edecbc/A-THC-True-HardCore-CQ-Active-Admins-Vote-Map/

    Kind Regards

    SnedDOG.

    submitted by /u/SnedDOG
    [link] [comments]

    Getting this message every time I try to connect, wanna help?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    Get B O N K E D

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    I don’t think Battlefield 6 (or whatever they choose to call it) to be 100% modern.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    -I understand that my opinion doesn't matter, per se because "It's the internet!" And "you don't matter!", and quite frankly I don't care, I simply want to put this out there. I think that BF6 going 100% modern would be- disruptive(?) in a sense? I think that Battlefield is on a trip through major historical conflicts, and we just finished WW2, so the next obvious step is Cold War Era fighting. And I mean Cold War, not just Vietnam, but Korea, and the Falklands (I guess), and the other conflicts that I'm failing to remember. I mean, hell, it's the best blend of the Modern setting people want (Jets, Helis, and actual automatic rifles) and a touch of history (It being the Cold War of course). Now you could say "Ah, but what about those of us that want the destruction that BF4 had?", well there's the Korean war, and there were (I think) decently large buildings there. Of course you might be saying, "Oh, but in (insert conflict here) the UN made a military of people from several nations (For Example in Korea), how will we pick a nationality for the team?". Well, why not just have a system where a nationality for your team (or hell even the individual players) is decided at random upon spawning in for the first time? Unless of course the technology isn't there.-

    My main point is that Battlefield should work it's way back up to modern conflicts, instead of disturbing the evolution from WW1 to Current Events.

    (Also I have taken into consideration realism, and honestly, the cosmetics should be at least somewhat realistic, and not like BFV's atrocious cosmetic catalog. Like, I understand putting Gas Masks on like 2 cosmetics, but putting it on every other character, and then giving a character a fucking Phantom Of The Opera mask is ridiculous. Please Dice, even if it isn'f Cold War Era, make the cosmetics actually good, and not some lame excuse of a Dragon Face Paint.)

    ((Side Side Note: I'm not sure if this violates rule 3 "No Low Effort Content" as I'm not trying to rile up the sub, but it could have that effect))

    submitted by /u/Donutpanda23
    [link] [comments]

    Finaly after all those years

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    [BF4]How to play Locker in 2020.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Best Battlefield game with active player base?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    I'm planning to buy battlefield in the future and I just want to know which one is the best. I've heard a lot of good reviews about Battlefield 4 but I want to hear other people's opinions. Which Battlefield game is the best with an active player base?

    submitted by /u/SolantirMan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment