• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 19, 2019

    Battlefield 4 Do You Mind?

    Battlefield 4 Do You Mind?


    Do You Mind?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 09:30 AM PDT

    [Xbox] can’t seem to download DLC maps

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 10:59 AM PDT

    It's been a long time since I've played, got bored with BFV so I reinstalled BF4, however when I go to download the already owned DLC it never downloads, tells me I own it and then says cancelled. Is there something I'm missing? (I have Elite from wayyy back when I first bought the game back in 2014 and it shows all my purchases, just can't download them).

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/TheRealAwesomeO4000
    [link] [comments]

    MAA - Proximity Scan or Reactive Armor?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 06:59 AM PDT

    Title. What should an aggressive MAA player use? Proximity scan protects you from enemies trying to c4 you, but reactive armor protects you from critical hits. Which one do you consider more important?

    submitted by /u/onakaanonanon
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some friends [pc]

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 12:35 PM PDT

    I use to play bf4 on 360 years ago, anyway just picked up everything on pc. I'm a battlefield vet, 1942 was the first multiplayer shooter I experienced back when it released. lol when those pc shops were a big thing and you paid for time to play lan. Anyway, I'm a little rusty but I'm picking up fairly fast, I'm also coming from ARMA so it's still kinda weird. I live in the midwest, missouri. I typically jump on for a game or two anywhere between 12 and 4pm. longer on the weekends.

    Things to know about me:

    I'm pretty down to earth but I do occasionally have the mouth of a sailor, with that I want to add that it's probably the most calm "jfc" you'll hear someone say. I'm 28 and I have 3 kids so I might not be using a mic at times for your sake. I prefer anyone who's not constantly screaming and is just playing the game to have fun but is aware that there are objectives and that it is battlefield not another tdm game.

    Lmk and I'll add on Origins.

    even if you dont have a mic but are willing and able to use the keyboard I'm cool with that too. I'm getting pretty quick at it myself.

    I also own bf1 if anyones interested but I dont have it installed. I'd rather only do that if I have a good friend or 2 to play with.

    submitted by /u/I3uryme
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else rock the vanilla skin on weapons?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 04:49 AM PDT

    There's just something about the default skin with its scratches and it's dark/shinny look, it really hits me with immersion and I love it!

    At times I pick up other people classes when my primary runs out of ammo and I just see this shitty ass bright red or blue Camo and I just feel like I'm a kid using the gun

    submitted by /u/OneCanPotato2
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 - The full send

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 10:08 AM PDT

    Punkbuster issues

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:26 AM PDT

    Tried to play bf4 on my PC. I just had my led lights from ebay arrived and installed to the back of my table and they were powered from my pc when i booted bf4. Punkbuster kicked me and i instantly disconnected the led lights thinking that they might be the problem. Restarted my PC and tried again, still kicked by PB. Installed pb services to bf4 manually, still kicked. Any idea what might be the problem here?

    submitted by /u/acid_6
    [link] [comments]

    Late to the party but: does the jet make more damage when firing in 3rd person?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:47 AM PDT

    So I had over 100.000 kills in BF3 jets. BF4 was huge letdown because of the slow jets and impact sounds were all similar letting you never know if there is an AA, another jet or Tank MG hitting you. As well as the very silent alarms. It just wasn't that fun and I avoided flying till then in BF4.

    I have 900h of BF4 so I am aware of most gameplay mechanics.

    I struggled to kill any other jet when flying behind in BF4 though I hit multiple shots right behind the cockpit area (sweet spot in BF3). They just took not enough damage since you see the damage points. The last week's, after firing up BF4 again I tried it again and flew in 3rd person and holy hell I shredded every jet after a few hits. Till now I am way more successful in 3rd person.

    So is there a damage modifier when flying 3rd person?

    submitted by /u/Sialorphin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment