• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 27, 2020

    Battlefield 4 My mini montage from one round. The LAV is so good at being a makeshift MAA

    Battlefield 4 My mini montage from one round. The LAV is so good at being a makeshift MAA


    My mini montage from one round. The LAV is so good at being a makeshift MAA

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    Its either that or pressing the crouch button repeatedly

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    (HELP) Game opening through Battlelog and not Origin after update

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Since I installed the game a few weeks ago, it would always open through Origin and bring me to the main menu. Though after an update on Origin every time I open BF4 it opens Battlelog on my web browser. Not only is it annoying, and not what I would like to use but Battlelog doesn't even work for me! I can't connect to servers through it.

    If anyone knows how to fix this please. It's annoying and I can't play the game because of it.

    submitted by /u/dmemed
    [link] [comments]

    A few RPG clips on jet's and heli's

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    I think I have found a fix for the Battlelog issue.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    I had spoke to EA customer support a few minutes ago. They suggested I flush my dns. It fixed it for me. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-pc/

    submitted by /u/FrostieFur
    [link] [comments]

    BF4 opens on Battlelog, not sure why.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    I haven't changed anything with my game, yet, since today, anytime I launch it, it opens up Chrome and takes me to the Battlelog site, where I can launch from there. Why? Why can't I just launch from Origin?

    submitted by /u/horskie
    [link] [comments]

    Launching the game in origin suddenly opens the battlelog website

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    So I started playing Bf4 like a week ago and I always could start the game in origin and it would just regularly open. But today for whatever reason it opened the Battlelog website (from where i can also start the game but I really prefer the way it started before). I don't know why it just changed the way it's launched but the only way I found to open it directly was going in offline mode in origin and going online as soon as I was in the main menu. Is there a way to let the game start just as it did before or will I have to launch it over battlelog from now on?

    submitted by /u/Carthor101
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 launches through battlelog. How do I fix this?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Does anyone on Xbox One still play this game ? And if you would be kind enough, could we squad up ?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Yeah just add me @Trevathan

    submitted by /u/yerrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    [link] [comments]

    Welp. Goodbye battlefield 4. :(

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Disappointing that it ended how it has. But its not worth trying to play anymore. Im down to Banzore servers only because I don't feel like putting the energy in required to fuck around on TBG. Kinda sucks to quite literally be banned off my favorite game.

    Still, I had my fun. It's been great. This game has been the best worst thing to ever happen to me. Made friends. Enemies. Had laughs. Damn things made me cry. I'll miss it for sure.

    Peace battlefield bros.

    submitted by /u/Omeih
    [link] [comments]

    How to open BF4 as a game without opening battlelog?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Idk what the hell I did, but somehow whenever I open anything Battlefield it goes to the battlelog and I hate it, I prefer opening the game itself. Any ideas how to stop it from opening on the battlelog and just go straight to the game?

    submitted by /u/JMDcpn
    [link] [comments]

    How to use ui instead of battlelog

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    I launched bf4 today and instead of the normal ui I get like in bf1, I get sent to battlelog, is there anyway to get it to load the ui when I launch the game instead of going through battlelog? I really hate battlelog

    submitted by /u/PixelBased_
    [link] [comments]

    Big brain move on Firestorm

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    That moment they all line up

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    75% off battlefield gift

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Anyone want it? I already have the game on origin, someone gave me a steam voucher

    submitted by /u/ApexWTF
    [link] [comments]

    Opened Battlelog in browser and now when I click the BF4 icon in my start menu it opens battlelog instead of launching the game and using the in game server browser. How do I make it go back to launching the game?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Anyone know? I went to the battlelog site today to see if the rumors of double XP were true, and now when I click the icon in my start menu it opens battlelog.

    submitted by /u/GALACTON
    [link] [comments]

    no commentary

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Fuck this

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    The game still launches Battlelog instead of starting the new UI. Why is this happening? I installed the update and it's still launching Battlelog. Frustrating indeed.

    submitted by /u/Aqu1n0X
    [link] [comments]

    Seriously Dice?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Well guys, we did it, Battlefield 4 is no more

    - Dice Studios ( after implementing battlelog)

    ------------------------------

    Bruh i paid so much money for this game, why you gotta do me like that Dice?

    submitted by /u/Ted_Phillips
    [link] [comments]

    Deserved karma (took me some time to realize we also died)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    A spawn so bad it could look like hacks. Same guy who killed me

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Weekly Bug Report Thursdays - August 27, 2020

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    In an effort to organize your bug reports, we ask that you wait until each Thursday and post them here then.

    Make sure to search each weekly thread before posting to avoid making a duplicate report.

    To be most helpful when making a bug report, please maintain a respectful tone and include any relevant information that may help testers identify the problem.

    You can find past Bug Report Thursdays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment