• Breaking News

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Wait, BF3 had pilot suits in MP?

    Battlefield 3 Wait, BF3 had pilot suits in MP?


    Wait, BF3 had pilot suits in MP?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    On PC The Servers Are Wild

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    There was a server with 40 players on team death match for the canal map. It was insanity. My record without dying was 15 seconds.

    submitted by /u/OxygenLover35
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty insane clip I hit a while ago on Metro (excuse cringe post-hartcore song)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    BF3 Executable shuts down instantly

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Hello, I've made a buncha previous posts about how I've struggled to get the game to work and this is my current issue. I've gotten battlelog to work properly at least, but now whenever I launch the game I see the executable appear briefly in my task manager before instantly dissapearing. I have no idea what is forcing it to force shutdown, and why Origin still thinks I am in game when the executable stops running. Anybody have any new insights?

    submitted by /u/Dromed91
    [link] [comments]

    Admins still didn't grow up

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    This game Is old and admin banning player for use mouse software. No gaming mice allowed only stock ones. I seen it all now lol.

    submitted by /u/AngelOfGod3
    [link] [comments]

    BF3 loses sound when alt tabbed on PC

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    does anyone else have this experience? no sound in game after changing windows

    submitted by /u/Bulbasaur2015
    [link] [comments]

    Co-op on pc

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Anybody here to play co-op on pc? my discord is Jinn#4320, add me if you want to play and unlock some guns.

    submitted by /u/jinn019
    [link] [comments]

    Request To: Not Jump Harder Then I Thought !

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment