• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 18, 2020

    Battlefield 3 What’s the population like these days? [On PC]

    Battlefield 3 What’s the population like these days? [On PC]


    What’s the population like these days? [On PC]

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    Like most of you I'm sure, I'm an OG BF fan and have been playing since Bad Company, but I stopped at BF1. I see BF3 is really cheap right now on steam and I want to buy it, but I want to see how the game holds up on PC in 2020 in terms of graphics and player-base size. (I'm not expecting a lot from graphics and that's fine). Thanks

    submitted by /u/yung_vape_messiah
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play online with a used copy? (360)

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Hey

    Can I get a used to copy to play online or do i need a new code?

    submitted by /u/CapelaBranca
    [link] [comments]

    Commentary Loadout: AEK-971 Foregrip+Lasersight Laggy Server !(Scrapmetal)

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment