• Breaking News

    Monday, August 17, 2020

    Battlefield 4 A Jet was harassing us, so I dealt with it.

    Battlefield 4 A Jet was harassing us, so I dealt with it.


    A Jet was harassing us, so I dealt with it.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    I got annoyed at the amount of backwall snipers, so I decided to dust off the AWS.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Ps4 rush OG maps thank you for the support!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Server was down temporarily early this morning but is now back up. I want to thank anyone who saw my posts and joined we were at max most of yesterday! Currently empty but ready to go again.

    submitted by /u/Successful-Bet-8719
    [link] [comments]

    Still one of my favorite clips. Imagine thinking you’re safe on the mountain top and BOOOOOM ��

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    This is a clutch if I’ve ever seen one.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Greatest shot of my life.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    I just got the game. Is the community servers only active or is there the normal game modes too

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Need only one challenge not working?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    I've done this challenge 3 times already in different maps, I have done it with the scout class and everything, but it's still not registering, I also have the 3 sniper ribons. Idk what else to do

    submitted by /u/Rector616
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 :Conquest Pc Gameplay

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    2 for 1

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    PS4-Account Invalid

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Decided to fire up BF4 for a good time and when I opened the game I was greeted with an error saying my EA account was invalid. I read that if you change the password to your EA account the problem should fix itself. However my EA account is linked with my PSN account. I changed the password anyway with no luck. Kinda at a loss on what to do. Would hate loose my account considering I have about 600+ hours of gameplay on it.

    submitted by /u/ThisIsFromMatilda27
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 - Invisible enemies?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    A couple times over the past month I've come across enemies who're invisible in gameplay and on the killcam - these are hackers, right? The first time I saw it I messaged a guy in my squad to see if he was experiencing the same thing with the player and they were, but they thought it might be a glitch. Well I ran into it again yesterday and there were two invisible guys on the enemy team and I noticed they had the same clan tag, which made me think it has to be hax right? I made a note of their player names but I don't really know what to do with this information haha.

    submitted by /u/GoblinsPalace
    [link] [comments]

    Shotguns are so satisfying

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    My game won't lock my mouse and it will cause this, is there a way to fix it?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    Just a quick shower lmao

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Optimal Xbox Settings/Advice?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Hey all, I've recently been getting into Battlefield 4 but I'm having trouble trying to not go under a 1 K/D, I average around .33-.5 k/d per round, I'm that bad. I had a much better time on Battlefield 1 and I would consistently score within the top 5 on my team without changing around the settings. I wanted to seek some advice, are there some settings changes I should make (from the base settings?) Is it just me? Is the learning curve just greater than it was in BF1? I'd love to improve on BF4, but I just feel stuck on how I should approach.

    submitted by /u/TheNuclearEmerald
    [link] [comments]

    helicopters are fucked if you’re new

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    you can't even fight another one if you didn't play it much, but you won't play it much in an average game(because air superiority is rare to find) because it 100% will be taken by someone who has 1 trillion hours on it. you can go practice on the training ground, but it won't be effective, because you're not playing against real people, but when you try to play against real people, you will get one shot by someone who can use the tow missile well. so don't play helicopters if you're new, it will be fucked up.

    submitted by /u/shokka_skoonks
    [link] [comments]

    Damn you punk buster

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    It just won't let me play the game longer than 3 minutes before I'm kicked no matter what I do

    submitted by /u/Compatable-Falzar
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta love jet physics sometimes :D

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    [STS] Seal Team Six discord link?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Hello. Anyone know of a working link for the STS server? I'd like to appeal a ban but the one in the server description is invalid.

    submitted by /u/Omeih
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment