• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 16, 2020

    Battlefield 3 What do you guys think of "Markaz Monolith"?

    Battlefield 3 What do you guys think of "Markaz Monolith"?


    What do you guys think of "Markaz Monolith"?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    It's my favourite map and I spent countless of hours there. I can close my eyes and tell you about every grain of sand.

    I noticed that there are almost no servers offering this map most likely because there is no demand. But why? What could be the reasons why do people dislike this map?

    submitted by /u/_OneHappyDude
    [link] [comments]

    Commentary Loadout: SG553 Ironsight+Foregrip+Lasersight 34-6

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    How many players are there playing on ps3?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    I was thinking about starting playing battlefield 3 on ps3 since i had played a bit on xbox 360. Is the ps3 player base still active?

    submitted by /u/M3silune
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment