• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 15, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Sometimes you just feel bad for the other guy :(

    Battlefield 4 Sometimes you just feel bad for the other guy :(


    Sometimes you just feel bad for the other guy :(

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    Me everytime I join a new server

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    Thanks bud, much appreciated

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Pretty good shot if I do say so myself

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Anyone else running out of pins, thread and wall space yet?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    No Conquest Mixed Mode Server (PC)

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    No Conquest Mixed Mode Server (PC)

    Hey there, I just want you to know that I've rented a BF4 server for PC because I'm tired to see only endless Conquest/TDM matches or just 1 map/mode servers.

    It is hosted in Europe and has mixed mode rotation, such as carrier assault, obliteration, tdm and capture the flag, in both vanilla and DLC maps.

    https://preview.redd.it/quhhpm68q6h51.png?width=1529&format=png&auto=webp&s=c557f4f2953892172f5f763e9b9e9eca2e51844a

    It combines large modes (like carrier assault) and short modes (tdm/domination) with normal ticket's count so you won't get bored too quickly.

    I know it is quite hard to populate this kind of servers but I think it would be very fun to play something different.

    If you want a particular mode/map, tell me and I may include it in the rotation.

    I hope you get in and enjoy! :D

    submitted by /u/Naitsirc98C
    [link] [comments]

    Closest Call I’ve ever had

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    Scout Chopper

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Since when is an SRAW hit on a scout Chopper not a kill??

    submitted by /u/Titan4201369
    [link] [comments]

    Tried Everything - Still get kicked by Punkbuster

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Have had this game for years and it worked fine on my last build but my new computer it has never worked on with Punkbuster

    BF4 kicks me within 10 seconds of joining any server. As soon as I spawn on the ground I am kicked by punkbuster. No I never have and never will cheat that's just boring IMO.

    Game is installed on my SSD C: drive

    I tried the following.

    1.Reinstalling Punkbuster from the directory folder

    1. Installing Punkbuster from main website and adding BF4 as a game. (And updated punkbuster)

    2. Allowed services through firewall

    3. In going and outgoing process in firewall set to automatic and enabled etc..

    4. Making sure Punkbuster A and B are running in "services" before I start BF4

    5. Doing the "Test Service" through Punkbuster

    When I do the "Test Service" through Punkbuster it says "NO" for the system32 position but at the end it says no errors have been found for Punkbuster. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing to be honest

    I can't figure out what the heck is going on and it's super frustrating. I feel like I am missing something but have no idea what it is. I also tried reinstalling the game but that didnt do it.

    Could a program or something on my computer be blocking it?

    If somebody could please point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/Kingmusshy21
    [link] [comments]

    Best Close Quarter maps?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    saw someones revenge post and thought i would share mine.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    BATTLFIELD 4 RU assault cosplay

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    QBB-951 is good gun ?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Progress and dlc kept on other platforms ?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Hi. First off I am sorry if this has been asked before. So, I bought the game back in 2014 on the PS3 and loved it. Now I wanna play it again, but on the PC (for obvious reasons). So I wanted to know, if I log in with my account on a new platform, will it keep all my stuff, including DLC and rank? If no, is it worth it to restart everything? (I had everything unlocked)

    submitted by /u/ManiFezzy
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any non toxic mil sim servers out there

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    I'm on Xbox and I'm only 14( thought I'd mention it cos not many people want a 14 yr old) I'd really like to get in to mil sim and I feel bf4 would be a good place to start. If anyone could recommend a server that roils be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Admirable_Bathroom
    [link] [comments]

    Thats-... thats not how you use jets

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    My friend keeps getting kicked by punkbuster dispite not doing anything suspicious

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    He literally just got the game and joined me in a server, but he kept getting kicked for no reason aside from this 'punkbuster' which I assume is the name of the anti cheat.

    Is there anything that can be done to prevent this?

    submitted by /u/Mariosam100
    [link] [comments]

    Is the game worth buying without dlc?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    I can get it for cheap but i don't wanna pay for the dlc so I'm wondering if it's still worth buying? Didn't buy the dlc for bf1 and I could still experience most of the game and enjoy it so I'm wondering if it's comparable to bf4.

    submitted by /u/SeifHadaba
    [link] [comments]

    Howdy! (Question)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    I am wondering if anyone plays this game via Playstation Now. I try to load into it and i get a lost EA connection code. I assume it has something to to do with it being the ps3 version thats being streamed? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/cornstar27
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment