• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 16, 2020

    Battlefield For the Threeeeeeee!!

    Battlefield For the Threeeeeeee!!


    For the Threeeeeeee!!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    spotted my boi skyeadg again today

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    They might as well be sith lords

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    These aren’t really impressive but I haven’t played in years

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    Limited Map Selection

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    I play Battlefield V on ps4 and even when I go into list games for conquest there are only a few different maps in rotation. (Soloman islands, Iwo jima, wake island, Al sudan, Providence, and Hamada) Does anyone know why this is? I checked my preferences and all maps are selected

    submitted by /u/ApexofChimp
    [link] [comments]

    Buying shortcuts on steam when i own the game on origin

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    is it possible to buy shortcut kits from steam and have them work on your origin owned game the reason why i ask this is because it is much cheaper on steam then on origin

    submitted by /u/MaximumMagz
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 1942 - Bring it back to basics!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    I just wanted to get something off my chest...

    I have been playing battlefield since Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield 2 days, I remember every weekend my 2 brothers and I would spend hours on Battlefield making what were some of our best gaming memories. We came from family that was financially conservative, so we didn't have sports or 'expensive' hobbies. I still remember how loud our computers would get with the fans running at 100% and how hot it would make our rooms, it would take at least 5 minutes to boot up our computers.

    I still love Battlefield gameplay to this day and have been putting the little time I have into Battlefield V despite what people say about it, it might just be because of the connect I have with my childhood. Its hard to find a time to schedule a squad with my brothers to play as we are all well into our full-time careers and unfortunately gaming can't be a priority to schedule for.

    I still enjoy playing Battlefield V on my own just the sheer awesomeness of how well Battlefield lives up to its title of giving you a sense of being on a battlefield.

    Above all, it saddens me to see the direction Battlefield has been heading lately. In short, I really hope to see the following changes in future games and bring it back to what Battlefield was really about.

    • Stop wasting resources on singleplayer - no one plays Battlefield for singleplayer - spend this budget on where it matters like map design
      • We were spoilt for choice in Battlefield 1942 - please lets see this again (I really loved Battle of Britain because of the sheer amount of planes at the start was epic, despite your team mates killing you for your plane).
    • Keep customisations basic, I just want to be on the battlefield and not worry about what I look like, the customisations on the gun or vehicles - this also makes high leveled players with more game time dominate the battlefield even more and creates uneven playing field
    • (WW2 era) Bring back the ability to drive battleships/submarines
    • Try keep it hisorically accurate
    • Would like to see larger player base (this was the big thing for battlefield back in the day) but I am sure this is coming and expecting 100+
    • Allow for community based modding/developer mod toolkit
    • While the smaller battles in WW2 are important, we should never forget the large scale ones and dare I say an expectation

    TL;DR - I really would love to see Battlefield 1942 remastered. Bluntly, we loved Battlefield for battlefield, please stop being influenced by Call of Duty - it is a completely different gameplay. I hope someone from EA sees this.

    submitted by /u/Squiggleson
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game, i started 2 days ago playing solely sniper. Today i found this random box with a gun in it, most fun i've had in a game in a long time. BF1 ( Friends playing aoe in the background :D )

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Found a cheap way to get into battlefield (PC)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Hello, i found a way to get my friends into battlefield (on PC) the easiest way and I wanted to share it, because it could help you get your friends into the game series as well.

    There is this thing called origin access for PC, well, it gives you access to all battlefield games by paying a monthly suscription. I found this web: http://originkeys.site/ that sells the cheapest monthly keys.

    I've purchased a lot of 'em and I thought you guys maybe wanted to know about the site.

    In August 18 EA Access and Origin Access will merge, meaning that this keys will work on console too (suposedly) in case you want to do this on console too.

    I recomend checking the 6 key pack for friends and that.

    P.D. Sorry for my bad english :P

    submitted by /u/kantosCoder
    [link] [comments]

    Due to a bug from months ago that causes the map death barrier to not work in the War story map ''Al-sundan'' where you can explore new areas, it pretty much became a open world map. I would call it a ''Battlefield Park''

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    I just hate team balancing

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    Seriously, I would be on the attacking team and we're on the last sector and then boom I die and spawn on the enemy team, just are you kidding?? When are people going to play the game? Instead of camping on the highest point of the map and not supporting your team so this doesn't happen, or you have to get the tank because you can't play without it, just it's so annoying.

    (Edit): if you want to know this is the 8th time on a row I've been switched to the other team on the last sector

    submitted by /u/BruhSendNudes
    [link] [comments]

    they dont play lol

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    BF1 or BFV

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    Which is currently more populer, BF1 or BFV ?

    I have been playing BFV a lot recently, but wasnt too sure about the popularity of BF1 still, as I recall that being a better gaming experience (IMO).

    submitted by /u/Valhain
    [link] [comments]

    I was going through some old games and I found this

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    [BFV] Clip Sniper Battlefield V (Highlights Recon BFV)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    BF1 Premium pass bug

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    Haven't played bf1 for over a year, now installed it back. I have bought the premium pass back when I regularly played it and unlocked a bunch of weapons which I can't access now during game. Why is that? In the soldier costumize section I can find all of them but I can't use them in game. The game tells me that only premium pass owners can use these weapons... Does anyone else experiences this bug?

    submitted by /u/uszolada
    [link] [comments]

    Lit

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    My Battlefield 3 RU Assault Cosplays

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Flying low on Dawnbreaker? Ah, so he's chosen the path of pain

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Need help deciding which battlefield to buy

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    Steam has a sale on bf4,1&V I'm kinda low on cash so I wanna buy one with an active online player base as well as good gameplay.

    submitted by /u/NinjaAmongUs
    [link] [comments]

    Which of the latest battlefield is your favorite?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment