• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 29, 2020

    Battlefield Sometimes this game can be brutal. This guy was sent flying

    Battlefield Sometimes this game can be brutal. This guy was sent flying


    Sometimes this game can be brutal. This guy was sent flying

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    [BFV] I wonder where that V-1 is going... OH SH-

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    [BF4] P90 + scoped magnum

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    The headshot on the last guy was pretty spicy ngl haha.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Always shoot at planes.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    1 day server, let’s fill it up!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Time for a trip down memory lane. How occupied are the PS4 servers?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    One of the sickest moments I've had on BFV. This is why I wish every map would have playable runways.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Is vehicle balance Better in bf1,4 or 5?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Which game has the best balance between vehicle strength and difficulty defeating them?

    submitted by /u/Mariosam100
    [link] [comments]

    windows 10 battlefield

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    does anyone have a complete list of battlefield games that work on windows 10 because I haven't been able to get battlefield 2 or battlefield bad company 2 to install properly

    (not sorry about bad English)

    submitted by /u/iranoutofnames4
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] My top 6 worst maps in Battlefield 4 according to gameplay and feel

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    6: Dragon Pass

    For me, the map feels way too big and way too much emphasis on vehicle domination (not to mention the constant no man's land standstill at the central bridge), and the whole feel of the map just feels extremely congested and "choked", it feels bright but dark at the same time, and just generally i feel that there's next to nothing I can do as an infantry other than spamming Javelins and SMAWs.

    5: Operation Metro

    Some people love it, some hate it, and I'm definitely one of those who hate it. Most of the battlefield maps in this list are tolerable for me, the core gameplay of BF4 keeps me playing regardless of the map. Well, Operation Metro is an exception. When that shit comes on Second Assault servers I just leave. There's nothing to do in this map other than spawncamp and be spawncamped. The only thing I tried on this map was going Recon as RU, throwing 3 smokes down the escalator, sprinting to the US spawn with no one noticing, and putting a spawn beacon, and then I would run out and SPAS-12 multiple squads in the back, but even then that got old fast. Overall: nothing to do, it's just a constant clusterfuck and it honestly makes you want to question life as you see 3 RU squads go down the left flank and promptly get fucked by MP-APS and M249s. The one redemption in this map though is that it actually gives me a reason to use infantry-related gadgets like the Ballistic Shield.

    4: Flood Zone

    There's 2 things innovative about this map: the Levolution, and the fact that they somehow made Operation Locker's clusterfuck worse and open-air at the same time. I have NO idea what I'm shooting at on this map, no idea where I'm being shot from, and the entire server is only at the rooftop flags, and some US snipers on the parking lot. It's so cramped and full of graphic particles, it's the only map that actually gives my PS4 frame drops when on the rooftops, not to mention the soldiers all camouflage way too well with the grayscale palette. Also, no one goes to the Gardens flag, no one. Not even the CN team themselves.

    3: Gulf of Oman 2014

    I'll be honest, I want to like this map. I really want to. The feel is so good, it looks so good. Everytime Oman comes up on the loading screen I get so hyped up, i get in my RHIB and rush to the beach head... and no one's there. Yup. I forgot. This map was designed for Conquest Assualt, but unfortunately that gamemode does not exist in BF4, so we're stuck with regular conquest.. and that completely kills this map. The balance is god awful regardless of what team you're on, Attack Helis dominate and more so when the sandstorm rolls in. Fuck that sandstorm so much. Just because it's a desert doesn't mean there always has to be a fucking sandstorm. It's not even a Paracel Storm levolution where the storm comes in around the middle, the sandstorm in Oman comes nearly 3 minutes after the match starts. The way the map was designed also creates a situation where one team would have way too many tanks and IFVs, and it makes coming back from a spawncamp almost impossible unless tickets are set to max. If you're down to one objective left and the other team has every other flag, it becomes a Washington DC situation where you are under an almost infinite and relentless assault by the other team with no way out, surrounded by up to 9 Tanks and IFVs and constant gun runs by enemy Attack Helis and AC-130s. And while it certainly looks cool, it doesn't play cool at all.

    2: Rogue Transmission

    I have no idea what to do on this map. There's no coordination at all, there's nobody to follow around. There's no "main force" that you can join and support, no one's assaulting a single objective together that you can help. Hell even in a vehicle you're completely lost, remember what I said about Dragon Pass? This is 5x worse, as an infantry you have never felt more helpless and questioning your purpose. This is one of the only maps where I have paused mid game and just left because of how boring it is. There's only ever action at the construction site and somehow it still manages to play like utter garbage, people camp the roofs so much and it feels like Team Deathmatch over at the construction site, no coordinated assualt or anything. Just people spawning and looking for quick kills. Same goes for the one under the dish. It feels like there's only ever 32 people on the map at once. It feels so empty. The only good thing about this map is the fact that Paracel Storm is next on the official map rotation.

    Honorable Mentions:

    These are bad, but they manage to have some redeeming quality that makes me not include them officially in my list.

    Zavod 311

    This map suffers more or less the same issues as Flood Zone, it's too cramped and it's very hard to see enemies, as well as vehicle domination in an infantry map. But the look and feel of the map is really good and it does a good job of reminding me how beautiful the Frostbite 3 engine is. The combat in the woods is also really unique, and I didn't know it was possible but it really reminded me of World War 1 in a modernised way, it feels so grueling and slow while the enemy is just a few meters ahead of you, and you're both hiding behind trees and rocks so much if anyone stands up they instantly get shot, but it feels so good and beautiful that if you die you probably won't care. Not to mention that there isn't a single objective in the woods, players willingly go there because it's a faster flank for other flags, and since both teams have the same idea it becomes a standoff between the two teams. Also bonus points since it reminds me of Loose Ends from MW2 especially with that scout helicopter.

    Caspian Border 2014

    This is the definition of a "meh" map for me. It's not bad but it's really not good either and I can't pinpoint why. If I had to play this map for the rest of my BF4 career I would probably cry. Firestorm also feels a little bit like this.

    Pearl Market

    Basically Flood Zone's older brother. Still way too chaotic, but at least it feels somewhat organised and you kinda get the gist of where to go and when pretty quickly. Also, it's really satisfying when you take an objective successfully, it's like you just locked down an area of a large town and you're moving with your team to the next sector (same with Propaganda).

    And now for the worst map imo in all of Battlefield 4 (and also worst map in all of Battlefield for me):

    .

    .

    .

    .

    Lancang Dam

    This is the epitome of a bad map. It has every single vehicle, crammed into the size of Siege of Shanghai (no literally, look at the layout of SoS and compare it to Lancang), it has a Levolution that does absolutely nothing other than look slightly cool, it has almost no room at all for air vehicles let alone the fact that both teams have a mobile AA, it has an objective that isn't the main focus but every player in the server makes it the main focus (compare Island flag to Warehouse flag in Golmud), and the fact that the map looks like utter shit, it's almost completely grayscale, there's no color to anything, the water is murky and muddy, there's no sun at all, the grass is extremely dull and colorless, etc. It's not like Flood Zone or Zavod where it looks decently good even though it's set in unsanitary conditions, this map is just.. it IS the unsanitary.

    submitted by /u/AngryWhale94
    [link] [comments]

    Cheater Plague

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    So I stopped playing Battlefront 2 because of the amount of grief level cheats. Thought i would load up the older games and give them a try

    Battelfield 4. Full of cheats, but at least if a server has an admin plugin running players can voteban them. Too often though, the plugins aren't running after a server restart, and the players are helpless

    Battelfield 1. I cant even find an operations game that isn't being griefed. You bounce between servers unable to find any without hackers. Players are helpless.

    In all Battlefield and Battlefront games, players are just helpless with god mode hackers destroying every server. And we arent talking about the suspicious players that just run their cheats right on the edge, but god mode griefing which is now everywhere.

    My suggestions (I'm a problem solver)

    1. Add a voteban into all games, it cannot possibly be abused as badly as the games are being abused now.
    2. Put client side peer cheat detection into games (hackers cant mess with honest players clients, only their own)
    3. Region lock. Fact is, countries have different cultural attitudes to corruption and cheating. I'm from the UK, and want to be region locked with Western Europeans who have a similar mindset.
    4. Pool resources and coordinate an industry response: create an industry wide body and organization funded to eradicate cheating (funded by all studios)
      1. If US "Fight Back" laws pass, DOS these commercial cheat vendors and forums
      2. Flood the internet with trojan horse cheats.
      3. Work with OS vendors, cpu/gpu vendors, etc, to secure software

    I look forward to all the replies from cheats saying "I have only seen one hacker in 1000 hours of play"

    submitted by /u/foolandhismoney
    [link] [comments]

    Question. Is it worth buying all BF1 dlc for 7 $ at the current time?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    appreciate all the answers <3

    submitted by /u/sadtoast1
    [link] [comments]

    I have no idea how i survived this

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Should I buy bf1 or 5, or wait for bf6?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    I've played lots of bf4 and enjoy it, so I've been thinking about getting bf1 or 5, but both games have certain features that the other game does not, so I'm finding it hard to make a decision as to which I might enjoy more. Would it make more sense to wait for bf6 to come out or at least have some more information revealed?

    submitted by /u/Mariosam100
    [link] [comments]

    What Battlefield Game Should I Buy???

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    I want to get into the battlefield franchise as large scale war is very appealing to me. I also like the fact that some battlefield games have things that you have to defend. I want to find a battlefield game that has no pay to win or pay to progress. I simply want a large scale war game, good graphics, not too many bugs, and little to no micro-transactions.

    Sorry if I sound kinda picky but I just want to be careful as battlefield is made by EA Games.

    submitted by /u/mrtacodoggo
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy Battlefield 4?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    I went back to play Battlefield 1 and wondered why I stopped playing it, and realized it was because there were so many cheaters. Obviously ruined the game for me, it's now safe to call the PC version trash. The best experience is funny enough, on consoles, and it runs surprisingly well too. So I was wondering if Battlefield 4 has the same issues, or did EA just abandon that game as well?

    submitted by /u/YodaButTonyHawk
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to Battlefield 4 after 5 years

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    I am a Battlefield veteran who have always been a massive fan of the franchise since playing Battlefield 2 when I was a kid. I have played every single game since and have stuck with the franchise through the highs and lows. Earlier today I booted up Battlefield 4 for the first time in 5 years and immediately remembered why I love the franchise. After a few years of Battlefield V, I was starting to forget. I played one round of conquest and honestly had more fun than 95% of matches I have had in Battlefield V. I just started to have some of those "only in Battlefield" moments immediately, something I have sorely missed in recent titles. I hope DICE and EA move back into the direction of BF3 and BF4 with their new titles, because I want that magic back in Battlefield that I know can be there!

    Greetings from South Africa!

    submitted by /u/Plaasvervanger
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Anyone know why my artillery/V1 call in sometimes turns into a supply drop or tank?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    Battlefield 1 is Just Amazing

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    This trash bf5 are soooo dead, right now on twich, 3.200 on bf4 and 108 on this trash bf5.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    What are bf1 servers and hacker problem like?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    I've only just found out today that most bf4 servers show fake player numbers, and so since I'm thinking about buying bf1 I wanted to know if it has a similar problem? And do hackers appear often?

    submitted by /u/Mariosam100
    [link] [comments]

    [BF:L] Battlefield 3 almost required a monthly subscription

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    This will be a rather short post of what I think is unknown Battlefield trivia.

    At some point during the development of Battlefield 3, having/requiring a monthly subscription was apparently considered. This is something that I have never seen mentioned publicly, but I am not the biggest Battlefield fan, so I apologise if this is already known to some extent.

    This is something I briefly discussed with a person who worked at ESN Social Software, who were involved with the development of Battlelog. This was back in the summer of 2012, shortly after the company was bought by EA. I do not know too much more but as I've never mentioned this to anyone publicly and since enough time has probably passed in order for this to be wholly uncontroversial, I figured someone might find it interesting.

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/xaeleepswe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment