• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 1, 2020

    Battlefield DICE is this how I am rewarded for my efforts?

    Battlefield DICE is this how I am rewarded for my efforts?


    DICE is this how I am rewarded for my efforts?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    [BF4] It was only today when I realized Charlie Weber aka Frank Delfino from "How to get away with murder" who voiced Staff Sargent Dunn.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    How is this fair?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Amiens - (NO HUD)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Feels good to be back.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    Made a Historical No HUD video on Wake Island.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Epic AT grenade kill

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    DICE Please add radio chatter and ambient theme in main menu for next Battlefield game like BF3

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    [BFV] Hit Reg when I play EU or SA servers from USA. Time 4:05 & 5:15 were the worst.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    When you're anxious. And a noob.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Bf6 and Game Modes...

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Yesterday, i made a poll about what mode from the not so popular ones, people would want to see in the next Bf game. Feel free to vote! Link:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Battlefield/comments/hinqg6/which_game_mode_you_want_to_make_a_comeback_for/

    So today, i want to talk about what game modes Bf6 should have at launch. I need to acknowledge first, how terrible job Bf5 did in that area. From the removal of Frontlines + Domination a few months after launch, to the Limited Time Modes fiasco and to the "we don't have the tech to have more game modes added", i don't need anything really more to say about Bf5.

    So what modes i would pick for Bf6:

    • Conquest: No explanation needed. I would personally like to see also variations like Conquest Assault, Double Assault, Chainlink etc but i dont think that it will happen tbh.
    • Operations/ Breakthrough: Operations was one of the best additions to the last Bf games, and at times Breakthrough seemed as the "go to" mode for Bf5 so its an obvious pick.
    • Rush: I am talking about the BC2/ BF3 experience and not about the watered down versions of Bf1/ Bf5.
    • Frontlines: Also a fan favorite mode, especially during the Bf1 days.
    • Domination: A solid pick for Infantry only players.
    • TDM: Not a fan (i am a SQDM guy!), but people are playing this mode.

    Lets say that Bf6 will have 10 game modes (assuming that Dice will find the tech!) at launch. What modes fill the next 4 spots... My picks are:

    • Air Superiority: Ideal mode for people that enjoy Air gameplay only (+ they will stay away from Conquest!) and its a good mode to unlock upgrades for jets. Bonus if they would add a Helicopter variant (like the Guilin Peaks version back in Bf4).
    • Gun Master: Again a fan favorite mode from Bf3, Bf4 days. It was going to appear in Bf5 but it was scrapped.
    • Obliteration: My personal favorite (along with Rush). It wasn't received that well from the community back in Bf4, so the chances are slim.
    • Large scale new mode: With more games having more than 100+ players (Warzone reached 200 lol) and with the new Consoles releasing this year, it would be a great idea for a multi faction mode (32vs32vs32vs32). I would like to see a new fresh scoring system based on taking specific objectives on the map and not the standard flag capture system of Conquest.

    What game modes would you like to see in the next Bf game?

    submitted by /u/OldSchoolGuy_
    [link] [comments]

    I pretty much only care to play hardcore. I know the hardcore community is a lot smaller than the main one but most of us are loyal Battlefield players. I wish Dice would give us some love.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Collateral With the Gasser M1870 Revolver on the Last Sector of Verdun Heights

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    What I would like to see in Battlefield soon

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Which Battlefield?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    I haven't played any of the Dice stuff since 2142 which I really enjoyed. I have a bit more time now so looking for some quick, multiplayer fps but haven't been paying much attention to what's the latest games, and what little I have seen suggests some mixed feelings in the community.

    Is there a good BF to jump into now, that still has a lot of players and hasn't been around so long its only populated by elite players?

    I don't care about the setting particularly.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/poisonrain3
    [link] [comments]

    Head shot

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    [BF4] Hit this poor dude with a crazy headshot.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    Battlegroup42 Mod Map Tryout [Fall of Nanjing]

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Battlefield 1943

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Hi battlefield players,

    My dad and I have been getting back into 1943 on Xbox one via backwards compatibility. There's only one problem. The lobbies only fill about 6-7 people max per team... On a good day. Which just doesn't feel the same as "the glory days" of this game. Was hoping to rally some interested players over the next few days and see if we can get some full lobbies. Hope to see some more players out there. :)

    submitted by /u/iHitStuff97
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get into the online servers

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    So I bought bf3 yesterday on steam for the nostalgia and after linking my steam and origin accounts together everything was running fine and I could get into a game with no trouble at all but now when I try to join a server all it comes up with is "waiting for game to end" and then it fails to connect. I've done a lot of searching online and tried almost everything and had no luck. I was wondering if anyone else had this issue and managed to fix it and if so could point me in the right direction.

    Edit: I found out the problem was my email needed to be verified for some reason although I've used it before. Either way all I did was call tech support and explained my situation and then the guy had it done for me in about 5 minutes

    submitted by /u/TheSmokeyShaman
    [link] [comments]

    Wiping a Squad With a Collateral and Holding Off a Second Until My Team Flanks Them

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment