• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Yesterday was a good day

    Battlefield 3 Yesterday was a good day


    Yesterday was a good day

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    So the last time I played BF3 with all DLC maps was on Xbox 360 in it's prime days years ago. I bought at the release day on PC aswell but my pc at that time just couldnt run it. Then like a year or two later I was finally able to play it on PC but BF3 prime days were over so I just tried a few vanilla maps because I didnt own premium on PC and that was it.

    Fast forward to yesterday I watched JackFrags BF3 gameplay from Aftermath dlc and how playerbase is alive again after Steam release. After seeing that I immediately bought premium on pc and joined my first dlc map on pc ever.

    I can't even describe how happy I was when I was playing all those maps again after years for the first time on pc on ultra settings with 64players! I remember how empty they were on X360 with the 24 player limit compared to pc. The nostalgia hit me so hard that I realised I was smiling while I was playing. I never experienced nostalgia like this in a video game before. Now I'm downloading BF4 with all of its DLCs and I'm excited to experience it all on pc for the first time aswell.

    Thank you EA for releasing BF3 on Steam and making it possible for me to relive all those glory days of BF3 thanks to the new playerbase in the best way possible.

    submitted by /u/YoloSwagh
    [link] [comments]

    [Question, Veteran and Co-op] Can picking up Co-op and Veteran weapons allow you to unlock the guns?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    Question: Can simply picking up and using a fallen enemy or friendlies' Veteran or co-op weapon allow you to unlock that gun?

    So what I was trying to find out was if I could unlock the Veteran guns manually by the above method of picking up an enemies kit which is known to have a Veteran and/or Co-op weapon e.g. the M1911 pistol and its variants (suppressed and tactical) and getting at least one kill with it.

    I know that simply picking up a 93R (the M93 Raffica pistol, three-round burst), will not unlock it and of course, one must play the Co-Op missions to unlock it or pay the $4.55 AUD for the Co-Op shortcut.

    Of course, I could also spend about $5-10 AUD to get BF: BC2 and play a full round to unlock the Veteran guns that way.

    Also: If anyone lives in the North Shore area (and surrounding areas) in Sydney, Australia, please give me your copy of Bad Company 2 for PS3. I will be forever grateful to have the Veteran guns and your help.

    Also (2): I have already contacted EA support. The game is no longer supported by them and they no longer have the tools needed to give manual unlock grants.

    This is updated for 2020 console (PS3, and Xbox 360 players). Read this post for the details: https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield3/comments/hfjbh7/veteran_trying_to_get_veteran_weapons_for_ps3/

    submitted by /u/Noobgamer0111
    [link] [comments]

    Game not working

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    (English isn't my first language so sorry for any grammer mistakes) i got the game from steam i couldnt play the multiplayer because it wasnt synced with origin or something like that. So i restarted my PC and now the game wont open...not on steam not on origin and not on desktop. Please help.

    submitted by /u/loofloof3
    [link] [comments]

    Got BF3 with access and can't play

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    I want the 3x for .44 in bf4 so i downloaded bf3 with access and when I hit play on origin it opens up battlelog, if I try and join any servers or launch campaign it tells me i need to purchase bf3.

    I am logged in on battlelog and on my battlelog profile it even made a post saying that i have started playing bf3.

    edit: Somehow fixed it by signing out of battlelog and back in again

    submitted by /u/SerratedFrost
    [link] [comments]

    Batllefield 3 Tank vs Air Montage#2 by Gam3fr3ak2k11

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment