• Breaking News

    Friday, July 24, 2020

    Battlefield Biggest Rocket Feed i ever had!!

    Battlefield Biggest Rocket Feed i ever had!!


    Biggest Rocket Feed i ever had!!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Shieldboarding

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    I want the next Battlefield to have Premium...

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    See what happened to BFV? Yeah... They basically made only one expansion that I can actually call a "DLC". The Pacific. Imagine all the things we could have gotten if the expansions were behind a paywall... I get the whole "keeping the community together" thing, but in BFV's case, the whole community left the bloody game. And don't say that I hate BFV. I was one of the most supportive players, and I hated it when others complained about the game just because everybody else complained about the game. I haven't been following on recent Battlefield news, so it would be much appreciated if anybody could tell me if there was any talk about Premium :) Good day to all of you.

    submitted by /u/Eastern_Orthodox_Man
    [link] [comments]

    Who else wants an endless war mode where the battle NEVER ends? People simply come and go on the server as they please, but the battle literally goes on forever.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    After almost 7 years, I have finally gotten every achievement in this amazing game

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Best support player in Battlefield !!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    What do you want my friend? Med kit?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Has anyone noticed any of the missing models all over the first mission on bf4?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    how to "bounce betty"

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    BF4 horrible hit detection

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Hey

    I really need help with this

    I can't get kills in 4. I want to play but I can't

    I'm lucky if I get an assist

    This is driving me mad

    submitted by /u/CapelaBranca
    [link] [comments]

    Scar-H love you ❤

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    I cant be the only one still hoping for battlefield friends to come back

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    It was such a good serious what happened?

    submitted by /u/goldensniper4you
    [link] [comments]

    Does battlefield 1 still have a consistent player base?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    I played bf1 in the open beta and loved it, but due to me having a bad pc I never fully bought it, so I've been mostly playing bf4 over the last few years.

    But now that I have a better pc I was thinking about getting battlefield 1 finally (bf5 doesn't really interest me as much), but I don't know whether it is still easy to find a match. I know bf4 has loads of servers still available, but I don't know how it compares to bf1's player numbers.

    submitted by /u/Mariosam100
    [link] [comments]

    Breakthrough spawncount

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    Ik they're done working on BFV but Idk about you guys but the attackers being able to go from 66 to a whopping 275 after finally taking a sector still doesn't make sense to me lmao. Still a great game mode and I get how it keeps the action going full force if the game is full but it just seems to hinder the defenders progress to me. Just my opinion. Have a nice day!

    submitted by /u/SpartanReaper06
    [link] [comments]

    i didn't knew what to tittle this

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Les do this.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    I just bought BF4 on the PS4 for $6, and my only experiences with the battlefield series are BF1 and BFV. Honestly I'm excited, any tips tho?

    submitted by /u/BTab272
    [link] [comments]

    Most Heroic Medic Save?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Full Lawrence of Arabia Single player Experience

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Was replaying the BF1 stories

    Not going to lie, if they had a full campaign DLC, or standalone game featuring that story and an colonial africa/middle east conflict with those characters. I would pay whatever they wanted for that story. Between the music, the setting, and the ending of betrayal. Zaras POV would make an excellent story to tell.

    submitted by /u/UponAWhiteHorse
    [link] [comments]

    Does battlefield 4 have a larger player base than battlefield 1?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Battlefield 1 is kinda dead, there are no servers I can join with under 150 ping (I live in CA) and a lot of the servers require "content I don't have", because I only own the base game.

    Would battlefield 4 be any different? Would there be more populated lobbies?

    submitted by /u/TOFUelemental
    [link] [comments]

    Not on Trump’s watch.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    Insane Accidental Collateral In Battlefield V

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Would anyone be interested in a bf4 Server where dlcs weapons can be unlocked? PS4

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Having a difficult time after buying premium (it's on sale) and not being able to reach areas (the tower on Caspian Border for example) before dying... My question is if anyone would be interested to have a server strictly dedicated to unlocking the weapons/assignments?

    submitted by /u/weirdducky
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment