• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 9, 2020

    Battlefield 4 You know who you are

    Battlefield 4 You know who you are


    You know who you are

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Managed to capture this douche bag on recording. It just ruins the whole experience when theres twats like this in a server

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    When you load a bunch of paintballs , airsoft pellets and marshmallows into your magazine instead of real cartridges.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    After 6+ years of playing this game i get my first javelin helicopter kill completely by accident

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    If you break my toy....I will break your toy!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    I cant help but laugh every time I look at this clip... Sneaky sneaky ...trying to hide in a container!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    I am renting a 7-days server running ChainLink on my alt PSN account. OCEANIA region, anybody would like to join to unlock the MPX

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    I am renting a 7-days server running ChainLink on my alt PSN account. OCEANIA region, anybody would like to join to unlock the MPX.

    [EDIT] the server name is [AU/NZ] Chainlink Only; filter your search to Chainlink game mode and region Australia or Oceania

    submitted by /u/OeilBlanc
    [link] [comments]

    My CoD MW sensitivity is 7, which present does that equal to in BF4?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Umm....is this a modder? XBOX1

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    Battlefield 4 is Still Fun in 2020

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    Someone can say me wich chopper i blew up?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Milsilm

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Join the ranks of the 41st Mechanized Infantry invite see you there 07

    submitted by /u/skeyensgs
    [link] [comments]

    METRO is such an UNBALANCED and ANNOYING map :/......... Cant stand this anymore

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    Fun way to end a match lol

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    what the DICE does? its like a normal DICE LA but black?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Not seeing enemies immediately when I load into a game

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    So I recently bought Battlefield 4 and I've been playing for a couple of weeks and any time I load into a game I am unable to see the images of my enemies and this has got me killed a few times. Is there any way I can fix this or is there a solution to it. I play TDM, Rush and Conquest and this is on ps3

    submitted by /u/MattTheMarxman
    [link] [comments]

    Guys I just saw the Megalodon on Paracel Storm on PS4

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    I heard the raw and turned around and saw the tail flying through the air. I thought it was only in the CTE, not the base game?? There's no way it can accidentally be triggered, it's actually kinda tricky but I had no idea we could do it.

    submitted by /u/GoblinsPalace
    [link] [comments]

    I wonder who the sniper was looking at?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    Origin or Steam

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    I currently play BF4 through origin and pay the basic subscription which is nice but I dint really play other games. I am a heavy steam user and I am considering switching to the new steam version. Are there any pros and cons to this? Also the current steam sale has BF4 premium for 50 percent off ($19.99)

    submitted by /u/ag_vick07
    [link] [comments]

    Secret B4 dialogue

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    This was a while ago but I definitely remember it happening and not dreaming it. So I was playing battlefield 4's story campaign on ps4. I've done it several times but im pretty sure my ps plus wasn't working so I decided to play story mode. Well I got to the Shanghai level and after that big helipad shootout I ran to the elevator. I already knew what happened after so I didn't care much to wait. After I ran into the elevator I heard Irish say something like "its ok man" and then Graves says "I knew he wouldn't stop, I saw it in his eyes" and after that they just stoop around. I waited for what I think was 10 minutes or something and they stayed in place.

    I tried looking it up to see if I could find anyone else that saw it happened on YouTube but don't remember finding anything.

    submitted by /u/goofygarry
    [link] [comments]

    Team switching

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    why is team switching mid game even a thing? i pray to god the next battlefield does not allow this or allow server owners to do it.

    :((((

    submitted by /u/Elxstriza
    [link] [comments]

    Does a fix exist for the invisible soldiers glitch on Dragon Valley?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    Soldier models, weapons and certain sound effects fail to load on the Dragon Valley map. Doesn't happen in every match, but it seems to happen more often than not. Tweaking the graphical settings doesn't resolve the issue. After looking around online, I've found plenty of people complaining about the same problem, but no solution, so I thought I'd ask here.

    submitted by /u/WhiteBaron777
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Valley EE Does Not Work

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    solved The EE does not work for me. I recently obtained the dice developer camo with the help of some nice people and I am currently trying to complete the dragon valley EE. None of the lanterns turn on, they are all off and the switches do not spawn. Tried it on 4 different servers, all conquest large unranked servers by myself. Any help would be appreciated. I MIGHT HAVE SOLVED MY PROBLEM WITH MY STUPIDITY I did it on an official live server, not unranked or ranked, a live server.

    submitted by /u/CalibreHr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment