• Breaking News

    Friday, July 10, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Still has that awe factor to the mission

    Battlefield 3 Still has that awe factor to the mission


    Still has that awe factor to the mission

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Conquest: Epicenter Beast Mode: On 43-7 SG553

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    How do I die so fast and so often?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Pretty much the title. So many times I will see an enemy, start tap firing, and land a couple hits. Then they turn in my direction and drop me. Or I will get the drop on them, begin shooting, and they whirl and drop me :( My ping is around 30-50 and many players have much higher so I know its not that.

    I also feel like I just die all the time. Like I'll spawn on a squad mate and within 15 and sometimes way less I'm just dead. No matter if I sprint for cover, dead. Follow the squad, dead. Hold position and evaluate the situation, dead. I'm dying like 20-30 times every match and it is so frustrating, combined with the fact that I feel like I can't kill players even when I see them first I feel like quitting this game. I used to love it on the 360 but my experience on PC has just been frustrating.

    submitted by /u/the_8th_dwarf
    [link] [comments]

    360 or one?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Hello good people! So I've been trying to get bf3 to play in my Xbox 360 and it just won't do it. It kids and gives me the multiplayer screen but won't do anything past that. Super bummed because I love that game! Idk what the problem is with it. It updated and everything then....nothing. Anyway I'm thinking abut just buying it in Xbox one? Any thoughts on this? Any and all suggestions appreciated

    submitted by /u/Andre504
    [link] [comments]

    Lag after shooting

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    I downloaded this game just to replay the campaign,and although i have a way overkill system for the game and get good fps,after i shoot the recoil is extremely laggy?

    I saw old forums complaining about this,and it happens on BF4 as well, considering im playing warzone daily with 100+ fps no problem i dont understand how this happens..

    Is there a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/Gr_Winter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment