• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    Battlefield 4 "No stupid rules, fair settings" says the admin on the attack heli... Server [XFly] on Ps4 watch till the end so you can have a crack on this hilarious moment. The can't stop the DayHawk :"D

    Battlefield 4 "No stupid rules, fair settings" says the admin on the attack heli... Server [XFly] on Ps4 watch till the end so you can have a crack on this hilarious moment. The can't stop the DayHawk :"D


    "No stupid rules, fair settings" says the admin on the attack heli... Server [XFly] on Ps4 watch till the end so you can have a crack on this hilarious moment. The can't stop the DayHawk :"D

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Finally made it, it cost me 5 death

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    Does anyone else like the “Cold War gone hot” idea?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    I feel like if dice did a Cold War type game it would be perfect because since it's theoretical they have so much leg room in what they could do for maps, countries, weapons, etc. it's just an idea but I really like it for some reason. It's also great because they wouldn't have to stick to a script of what happened in history because the situation is rhetorical.

    submitted by /u/WarThunderMadness
    [link] [comments]

    Me and some friends want to set up a milsim but we don’t know how to get into the community

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    We have zero contacts and this is my first time being in an officer role since they let me be co please anyone help it would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/Wishfullchaff125
    [link] [comments]

    More helicopter kills.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Anyone down to join me on battlefield I’m looking for a tank driver or heli driver I enjoy being the gunner XBOX SADLY :(

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Gamertag : Nfk xvz ElitZz

    submitted by /u/pokemongofast
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite game mode??

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    Bought my friend BF4 on steam, DLC maps not loading

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    My friend is not able to play on the DLC maps even though they are downloaded and it shows he has premium. When we try to get on the DLC maps, it says he does not have them.

    Does anybody know why this is happening?

    TLDR: He has the Premium edition of BF4 and it is showing he downloaded all of the maps too but it wont let him play.

    submitted by /u/Lolobigsmash
    [link] [comments]

    Tip for New or Old players regarding the hipfire reticle in this game.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    Can someone tell me how can I put PS4 clips on this sub?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Cazzenger
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck loading into servers forever

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Title pretty much says it all. I join any server and I just load in forever. I've verified the game. I've reinstalled punkbuster. I've checked to make sure my PC firewall and Router firewall are allowing the ports required. Next thing I could do is uninstall and reinstall the game, but don't want to if I don't have to. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/SKull_Finger
    [link] [comments]

    I don't think that sniper is from Call of Duty...

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    [Xbox] Anyone want to help with DICE camo? (Not DICE LA)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Anyone wanna band together on Paracel Storm and unlock the black DICE camo?

    submitted by /u/thunderj9
    [link] [comments]

    I'm working on Battlefield Edit and this is what I made so far

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Any kind souls to help me get the UCAV? I suck at jet fighters. (PlayStation 4)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Mountain Warfare!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    Battlefield 4 - Twitch stream highlights 3

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    M16A4 angled grip useful or not?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Currently using coyote, angled and muzzle break. I've heard that angled grips aren't actually useful on burst rifles? I thought they were because it reduces the first shot recoil so you can get off more accurate bursts.

    If they aren't useful, can someone suggest a better setup?

    submitted by /u/AdeptDogg
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone still do milsim on ps4?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    I didn't know this existed till today and as a long time player it's seems like something fresh to try. Who's got the hookups?

    submitted by /u/waterbottlezzznsfw
    [link] [comments]

    Help with f2000

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    I can't seem to find any operation metro servers in asia. Is there any dedicated metro server in Asia?

    submitted by /u/shubhamdasmohapatra
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry about doing a lot of questions lately, but I’m extra curious of the community

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    What do you want in bf6? (Anything not there you can mention in comments)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/WarThunderMadness
    [link] [comments]

    My first and only lucky shot.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    120mm anti-aircraft cannon

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment