• Breaking News

    Friday, June 19, 2020

    Battlefield 4 If you didn't know, Recker has a face

    Battlefield 4 If you didn't know, Recker has a face


    If you didn't know, Recker has a face

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Holo Sight Comparison (BF3 vs BF4) I’d say i prefer BF4. What about you?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    Filthy Admin Elitists.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Why are BF4 admins such bratty cunts? (Pardon my language) And are they like this across all platforms? If so it's a damn shame. They spawn trap you for 3 straight games then kick you the minute you show up anywhere close to their spawn. They use IR shotguns on Locker but kick you for using shotguns. They ALWAYS hog the Jets, Boats, and Anti- Air then kill you the moment you manage to finally get your hands on one. I've played BF4 for a long time. I've experienced the ups and downs it has to offer. And the Admins are by far the most toxic aspect of the online game in my opinion. They are impossible to contact and never take responsibility for their shitty and spoiled behavior. I have clips saved on my console (as I'm sure we all do) of these people kicking you simply because they are trash and you keep killing them or they switch to the winning team making the game incredibly unbalanced. Let me remind you all I play HARDCORE as well. That's right. On top of your typical griefers and traitorous teamkillers I also have the "pleasure" of walking on eggshells (or Dorito crumbs in this case) in fear of poking one of these pussies soft spots and being kicked or better yet BANNED from the server. If any BF4 game admins are reading this ease off the trigger finger and learn some patients when it comes to kicking everyone who slightly annoys you or is just plain better than you.. BF4 is a great game with a dedicated and committed fan base. I used to have a squad I played with in BF4 till they quit and hopped to a new game because they were literally SO sick of the admins BS in almost EVERY game. Thanks for reading my not-so-humble rant if you managed to get through it. Try to have fun out there and remember: #bewaretheadminiswatching

    submitted by /u/LucrativeLou
    [link] [comments]

    Saw the trend a few days ago thought I’d share mine.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    INFANTRY ONLY ON PC

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    If u like Infantry only ,come join us on =FULL METAL JACKET= INFANTRY Server & Stop by & Visit us at; https://snipersquad.enjin.com/

    submitted by /u/drummersdream70
    [link] [comments]

    Help: Banned from Vq37 servers for 'disruptive play or chat'

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    I join a game midway through, going 39/4, which could be somewhat suspect. I was not cheating.

    SIX8A5, a fellow friendly regular player gets banned for 'suspect stats' when in my opinion, he clearly wasn't cheating. He went 73/43.

    Next game starts, I comment on his ban, saying "why" followed by "that guy is so nice"

    Shortly after, an admin named AluminumPints says "bruh ... mind your own biness"

    I wasn't sure if he was talking to me, so I respond with "talking to me?"

    AluminumPints responds "yes"

    I say "??" "i said hes so nice"

    AluminumPints says "last warning"

    I respond with "my bad sir"

    A few minutes pass, and I get banned.

    After I got banned, I immediately went to the vq37 statistics website to see why. At first, it said 'Banned: suspect stats'. I thought this was somewhat reasonable but had hopes of getting appealed, as I went 40/4 the game just before. I have video of that game down below to prove I don't cheat. I then went to their forums to see if I could appeal, but I was banned there too. Now, the stats website says 'Banned: disruptive play or chat'. Here's the link. I was also banned from their discord server, so I have no way of contacting any of their admins. I don't cheat, have never been toxic, and was always a friendly player. I'm sure a lot of players on the locker server would say the same.

    I am really really sad because these were the only servers I played on and talked to people regularly. Is there anything I can do to get unbanned?

    Here's everything leading up to the ban including 'suspicious' gameplay:

    https://reddit.com/link/hc8jb1/video/904870n9ix551/player

    https://reddit.com/link/hc8jb1/video/m3xpmlz9ix551/player

    https://reddit.com/link/hc8jb1/video/alhqp6kaix551/player

    https://reddit.com/link/hc8jb1/video/w2tb9szaix551/player

    submitted by /u/TheManbeck
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if its still possible to set off slams with the handflares?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Is there a Milsim community on PC?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Looking at giving PC BF4 a try, and I was wondering if there is a Milsim community on PC, and if so how to find them/details. I've been playing on XBox 1 for a while and was wondering if there were more communities here

    submitted by /u/jodowd1014
    [link] [comments]

    Different take on this trend

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Buying BF4/BF3 on Steam?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    Quick question, now that the Battlefield games are on steam I would rather have them there. If I buy them does my account transfer over (i'm assuming yes)?

    If you launch it on steam does it just bring up the origin launcher?

    If anyone could explain how this system will all work that would be amazing thank you!

    submitted by /u/twentyfourevan
    [link] [comments]

    USE YOUR SPOT BUTTONS

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    For the love of god people in vehicles can help out so much more if they know where other vehicles are, or even other people. The spot button should be the first thing you press when you see an enemy unless that enemy sees you and is actively shooting at you. Even if you know he's about to kill you then go out with a spot. Your friendly vehicles could have TV missiles and we could take out helicopters and other vehicles around mountains if we know where they are.

    So many times I die because a boat goes across the whole map passed multiple teammates that decided not to spot it

    submitted by /u/Visual-Excuse
    [link] [comments]

    Cheating?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    I was playing today on PS4 and a couple of guys from the same clan had an insane K/D ration, around 40/1, and they weren't using vehicles. The weird thing is that they were invisible. I kept trying to attack/defend one strong point and so I encountered them both numerous times. I never saw them but they kept killing me and when the kill cam cut to them, it would pan around like they were moving but they weren't visible. Has anyone heard of this? I'm not a sore loser and quick to complain but I've not seen it before and even the best players aren't 40-1 with small weapons. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/ChubbyAngmo
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 Free on Steam?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    They should add one of the best free battlefield games on steam, certainly without the premium it would be very interesting

    submitted by /u/RogueArg
    [link] [comments]

    Metro vs Locker

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Which do you prefer? I personally prefer Metro

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/MAGamer559
    [link] [comments]

    Part of a good jet run, enemy just lined themselves up!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    Can I get a different GUID for my steam BF4? Because it's loading my old origin BF progress which I don't want.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    A few years ago I bought BF4 on the origin. Was stupid enough to get banned and yesterday I got steam BF4 but it loads my old origin progress and I can't join online match because I banned few years ago. Why this is a thing?

    Can I get around this? I want to play online. (yes i was stupid back in a days sorry)

    submitted by /u/Kameron_Fox
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - June 19, 2020

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Comment with your ingame name, platform, and time zone (UTC system).

    For example, an Xbox One player in New York would create a title "innerpenguin [UTC -5 Xbox One] looking to PTFO and make new friends. "

    If you have a rented server active this week, we invite you to list it here. Please specify which platform the server is for and any rules that you have.

    You can find past Find a Friend Fridays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Why do I have 64 Battlepacks?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    Hello! So recently, I won a giveaway to battlefield 4 premium and claimed it on steam. I've been playing for around 3 days and I have around 7 hours in it.

    When i saw a menu called battlepacks I went in and saw a sort of loot crate system. I tried opening them for around 2 minutes and they just kept coming. that was when I scrolled across I found I had 64 of them!

    I just wanted to know if this is normal and how I got them. If i'm totally honest, i'm not really sure what the things they gave me do. If someone could explain that would be helpful.

    Right now, i don't think there is a way to show proof apart from taking a screenshot of every one. If anyone knows another way, please do let me know.

    Also, if anyone is interested i have the numbers down below, thanks!

    Packs

    • premium - 26
    • gold - 32
    • bronze - 3
    • Turtle - 1
    • Orca - 1
    • Fossil - 1
    • Luggage - 1
    submitted by /u/Supercat134
    [link] [comments]

    How the...? What the....? ........ Ok.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    Kinda new idk how this happend but can anyone help

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    Starting my journey to obtain all mastery dog tags for all guns.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    Starting with carbines, wish me luck boys

    submitted by /u/Xx20_CharactersxX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment