• Breaking News

    Friday, June 19, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - June 19, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - June 19, 2020


    Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - June 19, 2020

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Comment with your ingame name, platform, and time zone (UTC system).

    For example, an Xbox One player in New York would create a title "innerpenguin [UTC -5 Xbox One] looking to PTFO and make new friends. "

    If you have a rented server active this week, we invite you to list it here. Please specify which platform the server is for and any rules that you have.

    You can find past Find a Friend Fridays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Accidental Quad Tube'd in the Tube Tunnel

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Ps3 bf3 deutsch Mitspieler

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Moin, bin wieder auf meiner alten ps3 mit bf3 angefangen. Suche deutschsprachige Mitspieler am liebsten mit Headset. Bin allerdings kein Profi mehr. Psn: mofa-_-andi

    submitted by /u/mofa-andi
    [link] [comments]

    Everytime when I try to join a game, this happens.. what do I need to do?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Looking to play co-op

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    My origin account is SkinnieDog and I'm looking to play some coop to unlock some weapons. I don't care how how the ping is.

    submitted by /u/DDTV720
    [link] [comments]

    BF3 Locks up PC 5-10 Minutes into match/mission.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    I have this problem since 2018 with every Battlefield that I own BFBC2,BF3,BF4 and Im sick and tired of this problem. basically I play a match for 5-10 Minutes and then the game freezes and crashes my whole PC, I recently bought BF3 on steam because of the sale and I can't play it. its super annoying I hope somebody can help me fix this issue

    My Specs:

    Windows 10 Pro

    Intel Core I5-4690K CPU @ 3.50 GHz

    Nvidia GTX 760

    16GB of RAM

    submitted by /u/Eggitheegg
    [link] [comments]

    for the m1911 s-tac challenge, Its says score 20 headshots with pistols. Do I just have to hit someone in the head 20 times or actually kill them with a headshot?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Is there a Milsim community on PC?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Looking at getting into this game potentially on PC and was wondering if there was a Milsim community for it still today. I've been on BF4 on Xbox and was looking to give this game a new take on my computer since it would have 64 player servers

    submitted by /u/jodowd1014
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get controller to work no matter what I do

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    So I've tried playing from Origin, however the game doesn't register my controller in anyway (DUALSHOCK 4) I've used Inputmapper and DS4Windows, it doesn't register my controller in any way.

    I've tried adding the game to steam, but nontheless it runs through Origin and my controller doesn't work. I don't know what to do

    submitted by /u/FixYourGameDICE
    [link] [comments]

    XBox Server GetinSicWitThiz

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    This server needs 3 people for game to start! (yeah I'm currently in there on my own, sad times.).

    It's a server that has awesome maps rather than the same 4 (you know the ones) that every other server has. Forgot about half of these maps, awesome rotation tbh:

    Gulf of Oman, Death Valley, Kaiser Railroad, Armored Shield, Markaz Monolith, Nebandan Flats, Bandar Desert, Sabalin Pipeline and Operation Riverside

    Please join now! ...if you want, if not cool I'm just going to fart about in the helicopter.

    submitted by /u/pieinfaceisgoodpie
    [link] [comments]

    i can't play dlc

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    i have dlc files in a folder named Updated in Battefield folder and there are files named Patch Xpax1,2,3,4 and 5. But i don't know how to open these. How can i play these?

    submitted by /u/ufpa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment