• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 9, 2020

    Battlefield 3 That feeling of reviving about 7 people on the ground on operation metro

    Battlefield 3 That feeling of reviving about 7 people on the ground on operation metro


    That feeling of reviving about 7 people on the ground on operation metro

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    Regarding game play of first level, BF3: What graphics details are added as faster GPUs are used?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Hello. I am trying to become skilled at explaining how different GPUs and settings change appearances in first person shooters, e.g. Battle Field 3. Right now I make generalizations like "While playing the first level of BF3 with graphics cards from 2008 (ie Nvidia 260 or 280) there is way less detail on the screen than you can get with a faster GPU, say an Nvidia 460 or better". My thinking is that with a faster card, you can adjust settings high enough to where there are more objects farther way in the distance. But if the GPU isn't fast enough you have to set settings lower and fewer objects will be drawn further away. Can someone help clarify my thinking so I have a better idea of what I see when I watch videos of BF3 on 2008 vs later year GPUs?

    submitted by /u/reimurray00
    [link] [comments]

    Battlelog pretends like I don't own the game

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    I reinstalled bf3 recently, all was good, worked fine was having a great time. I went about a week without playing the game, and just tried to get back on tonight. I launch bf3, opens up Origin needing my password. Had to do a reset bc I forgot it, but got through onto Battlelog. At Battlelog I see no list of servers, all it says under the Multiplayer tab now is "MATCHES" and "LEADERBOARD." Matches is completely blank except it lets me create a "match".

    Where the fuck is the server browser? It's advertising for me to buy the game in the banner ads. I own it and only took a break for a week FFS.

    Apparently Origin needed an update, so I did that. I tried the "repair" option in Origin.

    I don't understand. I didn't play this game for 7 years and installed it and had no problems at all finding the server browser and getting things working. Now it acts like I don't own the game and I can't figure out how to view the servers. What the hell?

    Edit - interesting, in my Battlelog profile it looks like all my stats are completely wiped and I have "no soldiers", cool.

    submitted by /u/intpen15
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment