• Breaking News

    Monday, June 8, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Was bored, made this...

    Battlefield 4 Was bored, made this...


    Was bored, made this...

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    One of the best games of all time.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Almost

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    To the mothership!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Well that happened, chaboyy

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    Any idea on how tf I got those kills?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Roadkill Montage

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Sky Tank

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    I thought I was just hearing random sounds at first...

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    Some air to air smaws

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    battlefield funny moments

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    There’s a pinned post about this but

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Is bf4 worth it in 2020? That post was made 2 years ago so it may not be relevant anymore, also I play on Xbox one.

    submitted by /u/the701st
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought the premium edition yesterday for XB1 and the menus stuck like this and i cant find any servers. Any ideas?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    Battlefield 4 class system

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Hey i just picked up bf4 and was wondering if there is multiple slots per classe because i cant seems to find them by myself

    submitted by /u/mypoopsocks
    [link] [comments]

    Any Australian PC servers?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Title, or is the game dead and I have to wait till 2021 to not play a shitty BF?

    submitted by /u/Looking_4_Stacys_mom
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Ace Squad #ParacelStorm (800dpi %60) ft.TurboViperEyes,Vorplody,Amonlaww,Hamza

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Did the defibrillator counter knife get patched?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    i was trying to do it against my friend today and it didnt seem to work

    submitted by /u/insaneaerospace
    [link] [comments]

    How could EA let this pass?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Awesome gameplay

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    [PC] BF4 Reshade Crash

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    I just reinstalled BF4 and reshade makes the game crash on launch. Whenever I click it, the screen turns white then crashes. I have had no luck searching for answers online. This has never happened to me before. Please help.

    submitted by /u/ForthePigzz
    [link] [comments]

    I attempted to log into Origin for the first time in about 3 years and I am banned.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I stopped PC gaming for quite awhile and always used a junk email for anything that I would sign up with for gaming such as steam/origin. I logged into that email for the first time in years only to notice that I had multiple Origin account recovery attempts all in Russian. I live in the U.S.

    I go to launch BF4 again for the first time in literal years and it says that I am banned. I'm assuming that this happen because my account was compromised for so long. Is there anything I can do to play the game again? I really wanted to get back into BF4 but it seems like I am permanently banned. Will buying the game again fix the problem? I have contacted punkbuster and attempted to explain my situation to them. They told me that all bans are final and will never be reviewed... I mean, they should be able to see that "my" IP was somewhere in Eastern Europe when banned compared to my usual IP in Florida during all of my legitimate playtime.

    submitted by /u/Sixxslol
    [link] [comments]

    How can I survive longer and die less often?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    My K/D is 763/957 (0.8). My goal is to get it above 1. So how can I survive more and die less? My favorite weapons are the FAMAS (which I use on more CQC maps like locker, metro, flood zone, etc.) and the M16 (which I use on more open maps like Hainan, Shanghai, paracel, etc. One thing I wonder is how is the M16 compared to the M4? I've heard that the M4 is better when you move around a lot, and I do that. But other people say that M4 is basically a budget M16 and the M16 is better). However I'm not particularly great with either and I die a lot. I do my best to look at the minimap a lot and when I see a gaggle of enemies I go to the side of them. I generally spawn on my squad mates a lot and not objectives, unless I need to defend them. But I always seem to be dying over and over. Should I do anything differently? Or is it just my aim? How do I die less?

    submitted by /u/chinchilza
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment