• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 8, 2020

    Battlefield [BF1][BFV]: Ladies and Gentlemen, the composers of the BF1 and BFV Soundtrack. The soundtrack for both 1 and V is some of the most beautiful and foreboding music I've ever heard.

    Battlefield [BF1][BFV]: Ladies and Gentlemen, the composers of the BF1 and BFV Soundtrack. The soundtrack for both 1 and V is some of the most beautiful and foreboding music I've ever heard.


    [BF1][BFV]: Ladies and Gentlemen, the composers of the BF1 and BFV Soundtrack. The soundtrack for both 1 and V is some of the most beautiful and foreboding music I've ever heard.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:15 PM PST

    [BF4] a play my friend made, thought you might enjoy

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    [BF4] We've been tricked, We've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    [BF3] Hit this a long time ago but thought this subreddit might appreciate it.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    [BF1] So I guess this is why people hate Attack Planes in Battlefield 1

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:22 PM PST

    [BF3] Just picked this up for a $1 at Goodwill... is it still active at least?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:25 PM PST

    [BFV] Ranking up doesn't unlock equipment

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Just got BF5 for PS4 after a long time of BF1 and i gotta say i'm a little disappointed... Gameplay wise and from the graphics and all that, the game is great. But the bugs are off the roof.

    I have the feeling this is a pretty huge bug right now. Cause whenever i rank up, the equipment that should unlock with that rank just doesn't unlock. I am now a rank 6 medic and the smoke grenade (rank 2) still isn't unlocked. I've written with EA for the last 2 days, and all i hear is, we are working on it, meanwhile we will unlock it manually (which never worked btw)

    Wth EA...

    submitted by /u/D0delmann
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Active Players

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Anyone know if people are still playing this? I'm on Xbox One.

    submitted by /u/Rummit93
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Great way to start a round!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:42 PM PST

    [BF5] Activate assignments mid-game

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Dice, can You please make a feature to activate new assignments without going to the main menu?

    Make it in-game or between matches so i dont have to quit my playlist, would be the top QoL change You could really do now.

    Or make them all Active at any time, im fine with both

    submitted by /u/hurzk
    [link] [comments]

    [Other] Does BF3 still have an active player base on PC?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    It was one of my favorite games on PS3; and now that i have a PC the can run most of the games i want to play, I want to experience BF3 on it. I dont wanna spend the money only to find out that no one plays it anymore.

    submitted by /u/ChugusBingus
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Best flanks Battlefield V (Aggressive killstreak medic)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    [BF1] Don't worry, I've got your back!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 04:08 PM PST

    [BF4] I had one of those helicopter seeking rockets

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:04 PM PST

    [BF3] Presenting themselves as an easy target

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    [BF1] Back to basics frontlines > dn every other game mode

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:40 PM PST

    [BF3] 520 meter kill with holographic

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:02 PM PST

    [BC2] David Goldfarb and Alan Kertz, former DICE employes commenting about Bad Company 2

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:32 PM PST

    [BF4] Great Battlefield 4 Sniping Reel. One of my best. Enjoy!!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:04 PM PST

    [BFV] Anyone still experiencing the glitch where your weapons won’t unlock? I’m rank 14 for assault but the Turner SMLE, PIAT, and STG44 are still all locked.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:43 PM PST

    All it says is "Available Next Round" when I'm in a game, and "Rewarded at assault rank ____" when I'm at the main menu, like my rank just froze when I hit level 5 or so. All the posts I see about this issue are 6-8 months old at least, just checking in to see if anyone is still running into this issue almost 2 years into the game.

    submitted by /u/OlSaintThicc
    [link] [comments]

    Lucky bombing I managed to get in [BFV]

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:51 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment