• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 8, 2020

    Battlefield 4 We've been tricked, We've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled.

    Battlefield 4 We've been tricked, We've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled.


    We've been tricked, We've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    A PHD in Trigonometry (0:11)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:29 PM PST

    TIL you can shoot down TV missiles

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Todays headline: 'Hacker scared for teammates!'

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    Changing profile error- how can I fix this?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Anyone is able to play BF4 on PS4 today?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Do you know a good key bind for spotting?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    I've been wondering if anyone knows if there's a superior keybinding for spotting, since I started playing I've been using q and I sometimes forget to spot or it somehow just doesn't feel natural to use it

    submitted by /u/moist_potatochip
    [link] [comments]

    No, please, I don't want to go through the campaign again

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Thanks for the Rez - Now RUN!!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    I Miss Some of the Older Days

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Am I the only one that miss the bad company era of battlefield and bf3?

    I like 4, but theres no real team dynamic, no ones ever on mic, squads dont organize and run together, hell squad leaders barely hand out orders to begin with and they probably wont even be followed, commanders are rare and when they exist have no link or communication with the squad leaders

    I remember countless days back in bad company and bf3 where I always made sure I had my bluetooth charged, in fact i had multiple, just so I could hop on vc for battlefield. I remembered always being in squads that rolled around together and supported eachother attacking and defending objectives, hearing my squad leaders coordinate with the air team for Ariel support and working with then land vehicle teams as well

    Even tank teams would have their own comms going and would coordinate with eachother

    This is what used to decide the winning team in battlefield and it made the game have some of, imo, most epic and underrated battles in gaming.

    I cant describe it but it had so much of a different feel to it it's hard to explain. We had a shit ton of silly goofball moments as well especially whenever the squad decided to have some jeep shenanigans.

    Maybe it's just an old gen era thing (ps3/xobx360). Now whenever I hop on battlefield I just have my headphones in and music rolling because i already know that no ones going to be talking. Everyones just going to be focused on getting kills, the highest level of organization is only ever going to be about half the squad and even then my squad leader probably will only give an order once ever 20 mins so fuck it I might as well

    Idk man, i still love playing 4 though. Besides it Titanfall, Nioh, and Warframe are all I really play and it gets the most of my attention, pretty sure even Mary Jane gets a lil jealous from time to time, but battlefields definitely not the TEAM based war FPS I used to be head over heels for

    Shit my mom would tell you that every day right after school the first thing I did was stop by the store and got hella snacks just so i could seal my self in my room with battlefield playing through speakers. You werent gonna see me until the moon was out and it was only to restock lmao

    submitted by /u/LordBones369
    [link] [comments]

    My best sniping reel. Don’t pass on this. Quality.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:27 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment