• Breaking News

    Monday, March 30, 2020

    Battlefield [BF] we’ve been knew the feeling

    Battlefield [BF] we’ve been knew the feeling


    [BF] we’ve been knew the feeling

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    Being a good samaritan �� [video]

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    [BFV] War is cruel

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    [BF4] Get outta here ��

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    [BF1] I played against Stevie Wonder’s platoon

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    [BF4] One of the greatest RPG ever.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    [BF1] is it worth buying bf 1 right now?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Hi, im itching to buy the game right now (20 bucks in the ps store) but heard the servers suck. Is it worth the risk?

    submitted by /u/gladdim8
    [link] [comments]

    Run [BF4]

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    [BF4] No fly zone

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    [Battlefield V] Heavy tank concept/speculation that I made for fun, please enjoy.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    [BF] The gangs all here, the memories...

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    [BF:Hardline] These two guys kept coming after me, so I grabbed a RPG to finish the job.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    [BFV] Bored of Quarantine we came up with the BFV Self Isolation Challenge, Give it a try

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    [BF] Wich battlefield has better online gameplay, battlefield 1 or battlefield V?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    So i havent played any battlefield since battlefield 3, so i thoght it could be a cool game to have during quarentine, but i want to ask, which game do you think has a better online mode?

    Also, if i buy one of them, i will only buy the base game, do you really need any of the dlcs to play this game?

    Also, does any of the two have a more active playerbase? i guess v gets more players because its newer, but is 1 still active?

    submitted by /u/AnAverageMusicMaker
    [link] [comments]

    [Other] BFBC Does anyone else remember the BFBC1 pre-order bonus of the 'scent of war' scratch and sniff item?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    I just reinstalled BFBC2 on PC and my girlfriend expressed interest in playing. I was going through the motions of recounting many fond memories of the series, including pre-ordering BFBC1 on Xbox 360. I remember being stupid excited about it since the last BF game I played before it was Modern Combat on PS2. I told her about the 'scent of war' item you'd get from pre-ordering it from Gamestop, and when mine came in, it actually was what is was supposed to be, a scratch and sniff thing that had the scents of blood, burnt rubber, and gunpowder. It was dumb but I think it was one of the coolest add-on bonuses for a game I've ever seen.

    But the thing is, I can't find a single reference to it anywhere. Google image search came up with nothing and google itself came up blank. All of the pre-order editions I can find just have the keychain and the codes for various unlockable weapons.

    I hope someone here can shed some light on this so I don't feel like I'm crazy.

    submitted by /u/toadsanchez420
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Worth playing campaign to unlock 4 new weapons?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Is it worth playing the campaign (which I have no intention of playing otherwise) to unlock the Rex, QBZ-95-1, P90 & M249?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/cleverawkwardstairs
    [link] [comments]

    When Battlefield meets Fast and Furious [Video]

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    [BF1] Where did he go?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    [BF] So, how are older games doing on xbox one?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    My budy got himself an xbox a few months ago and thanks to the game sharing he can play my games with me, but i cant get him to play V. I have bc2, bf3 and bf one. I dont know about how the first two would work (32 or 64 player servers), and i might buy bf4, if the servers are still reasonably populated.

    So consol players, what is your experience with those games on current gen? Are they worth downloading or should i just abandon squading up with him?

    submitted by /u/Dante_HUN
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment