• Breaking News

    Monday, March 30, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Funny Take Off

    Battlefield 3 Funny Take Off


    Funny Take Off

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    Battlefield 3 Double XP happening now!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Change size of reticule

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    In BF3, can we change the size of the reticule? For example, make a smaller red dote and cercle for the holographique. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Leiv_
    [link] [comments]

    A follow up to my ban post from the other day-it got reversed?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    So I'm going to follow up to my ban post from a few days ago, link can be found here- https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield3/comments/fpf4hl/welp_thats_going_to_hurt_a_lot/ .

    So I decided to try joining a PB server because even though I knew the chances a ban being reversed from an appeal were nonzero, I still had some hope something would happen. Somehow, I managed to join in and thought maybe something glitched. I tried a few more servers and I could get in all of them without a PB message saying I was banned. Soo...I guess my ban got reversed? Evenbalance didn't email me anything and I still show up as GUID banned on PBbans but I'm not going to question it. I was ready to accept being banned but I'm just happy to be back <3

    submitted by /u/SoloDragonGT
    [link] [comments]

    The last few minutes of this match were absolutely insane.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    If you play on xbox dont join the Wolf servers

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    Bunch of fucking sad losers, they always team stacking, spawn raping on cq canals, hovering with attack heli, and kicking you out if you can kill them more than they can kill you.. They mainly play with air vehicles and of course they ban the igla/stingers so the avarage players cant even touch them.

    submitted by /u/Kutyafasz69
    [link] [comments]

    Razer BlackWidow TE Chroma v2 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Currently on sale on amazon- $70 off

    submitted by /u/alDreamin1
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one servers 2020

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Hello , I downloaded bf3 from Ea access as it was my favourite multiplayer and I can't find any populated servers , it won't allow me to join any servers. I wanna get back to it , please help me guys ! Thanks

    submitted by /u/joneseeeyy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment