• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    Battlefield [BF] Can we remember how great the BF1 Reveal Trailer was?

    Battlefield [BF] Can we remember how great the BF1 Reveal Trailer was?


    [BF] Can we remember how great the BF1 Reveal Trailer was?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    Every time, every game, every lobby [BF]

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Are you okay there, bud? [BF1]

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    [BFV] US. Soldier

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    [BFV] Looked through DICE's glassdoor reviews, I think I figured out the BFV mystery and why it feels so clueless.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Seems there are more than a few people who probably agree with the fans regarding the direction of BFV.

    https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/DICE-Sweden-Reviews-E598397.htm

    The reviews are kinda hidden. I managed to screenshot some of them

    https://i.imgur.com/WVK4Aep.png

    https://i.imgur.com/1jOIOyu.png

    https://i.imgur.com/bduAkDX.png <- this one seems to explain almost everything

    https://i.imgur.com/DhV41qa.png <- mass exodus of talent (rip ribbons)

    submitted by /u/SetzarothTV
    [link] [comments]

    [BF] Battlefield Vietnam Needs to Happel

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    [BF] What to buy?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Hey guys! I just bought PS4 and I'm extremely lost, what should I buy? BF 1 or V? I've read lots of articles, and watched lots of videos on YouTube, and still don't know what should I get. Maybe you as players can help more. I need a big online ( lots of player ), dynamic gameplay. Will be grateful for every message! Thanks.

    submitted by /u/KNELLER_MUSIC
    [link] [comments]

    Storytime: How I wanted to play some Battlefield and had to wait 4 days and go from BFV to BF1 [BF1]

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Edit: I guess 'enjoy' would by more fitting than 'play' in the title

    Also posted this in BF1 sub as I don't know which one is more active.

    So to give some backstory: I bought BF1 at launch in 2016 and played it a lot(rank 70) having a good time. Then I gradually played it less and less, as the OG maps started to bore me and I didn't want to spend 50€ on Premium.

    I then played some other games and forgot about BF1 completely, even deleted it from my PS. Then Premium was free at some point and I downloaded it just in case.

    Then BFV launched in 2018 and I didn't really pay attention to it at all. I played other games but just the other day I really wanted to play some BF. I saw a good deal on BFV(20€) and decided to give it a chance and bought it.

    Day 1: Single player

    After SP was downloaded I decided to give it a chance and my god was it awful. One mission felt like playing Assassins Creed and I play battlefield to shoot someone not to spend an hour sneaking around ffs!

    So I quit and tried playing other mission, one that Reddit recommended as a proper shooting battle which it was.

    But no one told me I will play a role of fckin Rambo trying to hold a point all by myself cause my AI teammates are garbage and die within first 3 mins. So I was trying to win it all by myself, dying and restarting numerous times. And then finally, after 1 hour of failure I destroyed the last tank. My character started to speak and there was this "cutscene coming" vibe started and I sighed in relief.

    And then a fckin flametrooper came out of nowhere and grilled me, failing the whole mission.

    There were only 4 options on my mind then: I will either throw my controller out of window, break my TV, smash my head against a wall or quit and go to bed.

    Day 2: Multiplayer

    So I woke up the next day after having nightmares about the mission from day before, hoping to enjoy a good MP Battlefield experience. Boy was I wrong.

    Ok so I guess I'll start with some conquest, my fav mode.

    I played about 5 rounds of which I won none, often losing 0-500.

    Okay this is fine, I'll take a break and continue later.

    That evening I played 5 more rounds, winning one and losing other similarly as before.

    I decided to call it a day and play some Operations the next day.

    Day 3: Grand operations

    I launched the game next day, hoping to improve my mood with my second fav mode.

    We played in Narvik. The whole operation didn't make sense plot-wise as after winning in one map, instead of pushing we fell back to attack somewhere else.

    Okay no big deal, after all you don't play Operations for the story right? So the other part of the Operation was a conquest in some mountains.

    That was a disaster I made a point about in BFV sub. TL;DR: there was a pilot from other team who got 120 kills by bombing o our spawn constantly, thus ruining my experience completely.

    Day 4: Return to BF1

    So as my thirst for some still BF wasn't satisfied I decided to redownload BF1 plus all DLCs

    After yet again going through infinite installation time, I launched the game and hopped into Conquest immediately as the game is more alive than I expected.

    And it was awesome, we won, I got some kills but most importantly I actually enjoyed playing the game and had some fun! So from now on I'm staying loyal to BF1, their and this sub . This concludes my story.

    Thanks for reading everyone and see you on the Battlefield!

    submitted by /u/Amphibious_Fire
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Not what I was going for but OK

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    [BF3] back to battlefield 3

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    [BF1] Need help with assignments

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! I'm trying to complete all Battlefield 1 assignments (on PC), but some of them require me to play specific gamemodes (like for example War Pigeons), which are completely dead.

    Is any of you interested in trying to repopulate these servers just to complete these assignments? I don't know how to get them otherwise.

    Thanks for you attention!

    submitted by /u/kuggwpez_
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Thought you guys would enjoy this

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    [BF4] is this a problem for anyone else recently? (ps4)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    [BF4] Anyone know how to fix this?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    [BF2142] Feel like playing BF2142 again? Here's how.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Here's a link to the Reclamation Discord server: https://discord.gg/6Fhnxb

    As soon as you join the server, a bot will PM you the proper instructions to get it back up and running, as GameSpy shut down their servers in 2014.

    Note that this supposedly works with cracked copies of the game, too.

    We have a rather small but active player base. I'm having a blast playing this game again, honestly. It's been years.

    submitted by /u/Tervosify
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best [BF] PC game in 2020?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Just upgraded my computer and can finally run BF thank god. I have BC2 and BF4 was my favorite on PlayStation. I was wondering which game is the most active currently? I've read bad things about V as well as 1 for a while now. Thanks

    submitted by /u/TylerWaves
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone remember this video? [bf1]

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Hi. A few years back, I was on the Battlefield 1 watch tab and I saw a trailer/teaser/video from battlefield in their cinematic render style (not a fan made video) that featured a few second clip of British and Germans fighting on st quienten directly in front of a windmill, (I believe on the A flag equivalent) as the camera pans up and shows a German fighter plane with the Red Baron skin fling above. I've looked through every single bf1 trailer / video etc and I can't seem to find it. If anyone could help me with finding this video it would be greatly appreciated. Also, this is not the reveal trailer clip with the plane crashing into the windmill.

    submitted by /u/IG0156
    [link] [comments]

    [BF2142] Found my old PC disc copy, installed it but inside the game it won't let me login or start a new account. Just says it cannot connect to EA. Any thoughts?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment