• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Saw an enemy close to the gas barrel in minimap and did this

    Battlefield 3 Saw an enemy close to the gas barrel in minimap and did this


    Saw an enemy close to the gas barrel in minimap and did this

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    870 MCs sniper

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    I am a returning player and haven't been on in 5 plus years, when I used to play I remember sniping people with a shotgun and slugs, has that ever been nerfed? I loved the playstyle of using shotgun for getting long range kills. Playing on PS3 btw

    submitted by /u/PureDerek
    [link] [comments]

    Back to Battlefield 3 ��

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    He then proceeded to keep going to the same spot every life, and I got 7 kills on him.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    [Xbox] Active Squads

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Looking for active Battlefield 3 players to squad up with, if interested my ganertag is H3NDY95.

    Edit: EU

    submitted by /u/h3ndy
    [link] [comments]

    I have a playstation 3 and wanted to know if multiplayer is still playable

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    I try to run it but it just loads nonstop

    submitted by /u/cyberdemonic234
    [link] [comments]

    On Playstation 3

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Is there anyone out there playing on the Playstation 3 right now? I've been unable to get into multiplayer mode in either Battlefield 3 or 4.

    Not entirely sure what I'm doing wrong. I HAVE ensured that its not a networking issue on my end.

    submitted by /u/randomfusion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment