• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 16, 2020

    Battlefield [BF] Gotta love your team mates

    Battlefield [BF] Gotta love your team mates


    [BF] Gotta love your team mates

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:46 AM PST

    [BF1] OK this is getting out of hand

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:26 AM PST

    [BUG - Battlefield 1] Insane amounts of Battlepacks after each game and strange problems when opening them

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 07:32 AM PST

    I have encountered a bug, or rather a bunch of bugs in Battlefield 1. After each game I get around 5-20 battlepacks. Now I am not complaining about this, but I also have a list of strange problems that came with the bug:

    • I never see the end screen after a game anymore
    • Opening battlepacks takes ages, and sometimes just straight up doesn't work
    • I cannot scrap duplicates. It only works once every 10 times I try, and it takes ages to load
    • My inventory constantly seems to be empty until I restart the game
    • Anything related to skins in the main menu is buggy and takes ages to load, if it does at all.

    Anyone encountered this bug too? How can I solve it? I like the battlepacks, because I do get new skins, but the other annoyances are a bit too obstrusive.

    Edit: I just took a glance at the sub, and I see a lot of players are experiencing this. Sorry for not checking. I did not find reports of the other bugs that came with it, however. Anyone experiencing those as well?

    submitted by /u/Springstof
    [link] [comments]

    [BF] This art is amazing

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:29 AM PST

    [BF1] Is there any reason I just got 85 battle packs? I had 0 earlier.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:46 PM PST

    [BF1] OK this is getting out of hand

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:26 AM PST

    [BF4] PS4 Anyone else having issues joining servers since yesterday?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 07:35 AM PST

    wanted to play a few matches last evening but had problems joining servers with free slots, pressed join but nothing happend. tried other games and checked my internet but its all normal. hoped this would be resolved by today but it doesnt seem that way. also had issues in the main menu not showing online stuff.

    submitted by /u/SkrallTheRoamer
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] “trending”

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:32 AM PST

    [BFV] As a long time battlefield fan, is BF5 worth getting at this point?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:28 AM PST

    I've been a fan of the series since Bad Company 2 but after playing the beta for 5 I elected not to get it. Now that there has been updates and new content added I was wondering what are some of your opinions on how viable it is to get at this point?

    submitted by /u/CAPSFTWLOL
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] How to not die to tanks as infantry?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:17 AM PST

    How do you avoid dying to tanks when playing as infantry. In BFV, avoiding tanks is relatively easy even on the largest, most open maps. I'm new to BF4, and am struggling with this a lot. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Phantonex
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] I’ve gotten used to calling it the boom stick

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:43 PM PST

    [BF4] Ekiple yine takılıyoruz.. #littlebird (ft.V4 Clan)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:26 AM PST

    [BFV] What went wrong?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:07 PM PST

    I sunk nearly 1000 hours into BF1 and enjoyed every second. I had such high hopes for BFV but it ended up being a huge disappointment. After roughly 100 hours of play and me not touching the game for nearly 9 months I can't help but wonder, where did it go wrong?

    Did it go wrong before the game even released and the devs decided they wanted to be political martyrs?

    Was it the lack of content or failure to release content?

    Was it the lack of a a WWII feel?

    Was it the "free" maps/weapons business model?

    Is nothing wrong?

    What are people's opinions?

    submitted by /u/Bullet_A7X1988
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] A cool triple headshot I got a while back

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:47 PM PST

    [BFBC2] An ancient snipe.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:00 PM PST

    [BFV] So the game essentially stole over 45,000 CC from me

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:35 AM PST

    As a follow-up to this thread, I chatted with EA Help and they said they are unable to add any CC to compensate what I would need to re-unlock my specializations or unlock the tiers that I already had paid for. So I'm essentially out 45,600 CC. Even all the CC earned through the Chapter 6 rewards will only give me a quarter of what I lost. My expectations have been low for a while now, but this kind of takes the cake for me.

    submitted by /u/Mikey_MiG
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment