• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Im just gonna leave this here for the salty boys

    Battlefield 4 Im just gonna leave this here for the salty boys


    Im just gonna leave this here for the salty boys

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:47 PM PST

    No Scope Luck

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:18 AM PST

    Battlefield 4 memes (first YouTube video and first time editing) hope it makes a few of you laugh :)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:51 AM PST

    What do you think about vehicle only players?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:52 AM PST

    I feel like the team with more players who main tanks and helicopters always wins. And to me as a casual player it kinda takes the fun away to be nonstop camped a whole game by 3 tanks. But then again I get that it also takes skill and very good map knowledge to be that good with a tank. Still I wonder what other people think about that :)

    submitted by /u/CastorGoodman
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help Getting Better

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:42 PM PST

    So, about 7 months ago. I switched playing BF4 on PS4 to PC. On PS4, I was fairly decent, but on PC I feel like I'm absolute trash. No matter what I do, I can't win gunfights, I can't see the enemy, and I can't get more kills. My accuracy with the mouse is garbage, and it's frustrating. I've tried 3 different mice to control my aim, and I still have it very mediocre. I try switching the DPI and the in game sensitivity, and nothing seems to be getting me the right sensitivity. I've tried so hard to get as good as I was on PS4, maybe even better, but I simply can't. It's frustrating. I need help.

    submitted by /u/TheUnceased
    [link] [comments]

    Issues connecting to a server?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:31 PM PST

    BF4 is just spinning after I click join on a server. "Joining Server...." is up on the top right forever while I'm just hanging out looking at the server browser.

    Edit: I restarted my computer and I got on. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

    submitted by /u/LethargicEscapist
    [link] [comments]

    I keep getting kicked by Punkbuster if I try to join an online game

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:35 AM PST

    How do I fix this thx, I'm also new to Battlefield 4

    submitted by /u/Kabe6900
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Sonradan açıldım (109-20) #Scar-h (ft.Jemevu,Tr-Tiriniti&Paşa1979)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:41 AM PST

    Still a way to play commander on tablet?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:37 AM PST

    I was reading through this sub a while ago and someone hinted at the fact it's still possible to play commander via tablet (maybe with a hacked APK?).

    Couldn't find much online, but does anyone know? I enjoyed playing on mobile as I can do it whilst keeping an eye on the kids.

    submitted by /u/radeonalex
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 | Killing ENEMIES from ABOVE !!!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:54 PM PST

    Holding down the airspace with a btr-90

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:41 PM PST

    Phantom Dog tags

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:38 PM PST

    Since people in servers are degenerates, to get the dog tags from final stand maps, does the game have to be active? In other words, you can't be waiting for ready players? And also does the server have to be Ranked?

    submitted by /u/slycooperfox28
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Am I the only one who likes DMRs more than MGs in these situations?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:54 PM PST

    My VOIP stopped working. Anyone else?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:51 PM PST

    Game VOIP indicates that people are talking but i hear nothing and no one hears me.

    Only been playing a couple of months and worked fine until just yesterday.

    Any guidance is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/DaGrexican
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment