• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 16, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Who would win?

    Battlefield 4 Who would win?


    Who would win?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:54 AM PST

    The best indication you are doing too well

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:05 PM PST

    Only in Battlefield

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 12:59 PM PST

    +1 if you agree ! -1 if you are that guy!!! (So annoying !)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Jeep stuff with 9 C4’s

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:42 AM PST

    One of my older videos. How to spank a tank on Shanghai without rockets

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:46 AM PST

    Payback is sweet

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:18 PM PST

    Attack boats are OP

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:50 AM PST

    Unless you're regularly shooting at people from over 700 meters you don't really need a sniper scope and in fact you're putting yourself at a disadvantage by using a sniper scope in such situations rather than opting for a 3.4 or 4x scope.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:03 AM PST

    Free Battlefield 4 Premium for Origin

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:50 AM PST

    I was baked and meant to buy it for Battlefield 1 and I didn't realise till it was to late and can't return it, might as well let someone get some use out it

    99LL-H3MT-SQHA-B4ZL-6P5Y

    submitted by /u/imdxninja
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 montage

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 12:29 PM PST

    Hey guys, I'm pretty new to BF4, coming initially from Quake but also games like CS, PUBG and some CoD. I've played quite a bit of locker in the past few days and decided to make a montage. Any feedback welcome :-)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BKt9ZUf6Wg

    submitted by /u/greenjalapenos
    [link] [comments]

    Origin website says I "own the Standard Edition" of BF4, but it's not in my Game Library - Am I missing something? (PC)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 05:22 AM PST

    If I login to Origin website and search for BF4, its says "You own the Standard Edition", but this game doesn't appear in my library either on that website, nor in the Origin client.

    How do I install it?

    submitted by /u/platdujour
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game almost officially dead on multiplayer?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:52 AM PST

    The only maps I see commonly played on (PS4) are Shanghai, Locker, and Golmud, with the rare Paracel Storm or Flood Zone. Even then, the servers are hard to get into or there's a low quantity of them.

    submitted by /u/random-bored-user
    [link] [comments]

    Question on save checkpoints in campaign

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:57 AM PST

    [PS4] Hi, everytime i get killed in a mission in Campaign, it starts from the beginning of the mission. Aren't there any sort of checkpoints or manual save ?

    I bomb a tank, kill a ton of people, then progress ahead and if I get killed I have to do it all again

    submitted by /u/thesillystudent
    [link] [comments]

    Taking care of those pesky snipers. Some how it didn’t work.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:40 AM PST

    [BF4] Clan Recruitment For Good Jet & Helli Pilots - medics, engineers & support players

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:18 AM PST

    www.otbrave.com are recruiting good Jet and helli pilots, we are also looking for medics, support & engineer players, we have our own server which is and always will be funded by the clan founders of [OTB] Only The Brave - we will never ask you to contribute or make donations - if you are interested please contact us using one of the methods below. We are PC player!

    https://discord.gg/jqGFbM7

    BF4 Battlelog - https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/416994821654435184/

    https://www.otbrave.com/

    Server - https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/3baa8adc-880e-4f6b-89c8-03fc8ada1cf5/Only-The-Brave-Fast-Spawn-Fast-Vehicles-Votemap/

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/I-sKuDz-I
    [link] [comments]

    Frag Rounds + Choke

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 02:55 AM PST

    I'm trying to simulate the battle pickup grenade launcher w/ a frag round DAO, but I'm getting conflicting answers about whether the choke has any effect on frag rounds. Is this the case?

    submitted by /u/JrMisc
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Ekiple yine takılıyoruz.. #littlebird (ft.V4 Clan)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:51 AM PST

    Booted up BF4 after a while away from it. Joined a small Rush lobby. Killed admin arming bomb. Banned.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:02 PM PST

    Welcome to BF4.

    The lobby was a clan server. 4 of them were in there. 2 on each team. I was a defender. I immediately spawn on someone's beacon a few feet from the bomb site. Someone was there arming it. I killed them. I maybe ran 5 feet before getting a black screen and the infamous you're banned message. At this point. I am able to join maybe 10% of servers.

    submitted by /u/Ubisoft_Server
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:39 PM PST

    Hey I'm new to battlefield 4. My aim is worst than shitty. Is there a away to improve my aim..like a game where you practice your aim and muscle memory or a program where I find my sensitivity....any help would be appreciated 😧

    submitted by /u/TrizZm0
    [link] [comments]

    Sever Issues (Xbox One)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:49 PM PST

    Is anybody else having trouble joining servers?

    submitted by /u/MemeLordGustav
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment