• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 23, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Knock Knock, it's the clean-up crew. Pest problem? We have the solution

    Battlefield 4 Knock Knock, it's the clean-up crew. Pest problem? We have the solution


    Knock Knock, it's the clean-up crew. Pest problem? We have the solution

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:57 AM PST

    Same snipers killed 3 minutes before camper removal

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:09 AM PST

    Base AA missles

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:01 AM PST

    I was playing Caspian the other day and I take out the mobile AA them the base AAnfires at me and it seems like I get locked on then I die but it said thent I was killed in action. Does the base AA fire missiles too?

    submitted by /u/memesyeet420
    [link] [comments]

    Any active clans?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:54 AM PST

    Looking to join an active bf4 clan on Xbox One

    submitted by /u/VisegradRelay
    [link] [comments]

    This game always brings the magic

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:53 AM PST

    These days I am really into BF5, yeah I'm one of those guys that actually enjoys it. I still like to play BF4 every weekend as it's fun. It never fails to amaze me that after a few minutes I am totally immersed in it and having a blast. All these years later and it's still a go to game for me.

    submitted by /u/PainOfClarity
    [link] [comments]

    Germans players of Bf4

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:26 AM PST

    German players or anyone who speaks German and/or has their language set to German on bf4. I'm interested in the German language and I'm learning it a little and I always have my language set to German in bf4. Would anyone mind translating some common phrase that the soldiers shout and say on the US team (when you set the language to German, the US speaks German).

    submitted by /u/Qhjh
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Venom 48 Killstreak UH-1Y (ft.COLONELAGCA)

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:31 AM PST

    PSA: Put slam mines on the barrel of the stationary tows

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 12:08 PM PST

    If you put one on the end it doesn't look out of place since the curve of the slam and the Tows barrel match in circumference. Once someone shoots it they're practically deleted off the map.

    submitted by /u/Joyceecos
    [link] [comments]

    My first rendezook. even though my jet was destroyed I’m still proud of the shot.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 12:20 AM PST

    Join our BF4 PC Community, and squad up with our 200+ members on our server BF4C {All vanilla & DLC}

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 04:39 AM PST

    We got plenty of decent folk in our Discord. Some high skilled former pro players, and average players of all levels and types. There is no can/can't play style communism on our server, and most importantly, everyone is welcomed and will be tended to and respected. Fear not, you don't need to play BF4 alone anymore, you got BF4C to cover your back.

    BF4C montage

    Discord

    submitted by /u/TheTomik
    [link] [comments]

    UI is different.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:08 AM PST

    I reinstalled BF4 today with Hardline and 1 still downloading. I've noticed that UI is different. Going over to soldier progress, it looks different compared to what it was last year when I played. I could not see weapons service stars. And weapons are not categorized by their type. How can I get the previous UI back? Thanks!

    Edit: forgot to mention, I play on PS4

    submitted by /u/RMSPAAS
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield keeps freezing and crashing my pc.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:29 AM PST

    So i've been trying to play bf4 for some time now but it keeps on crashing, last year everything was fine but at the start of this year and it just keeps on crashing. I have an rx 5700, amd drivers are really bad so maybe it's the drivers fault but i'm not sure. I've tried running the game whit admin, disabled origin in game, and much more but it just dosen't work. If you ever have had this problem and fixed it, please let me know.

    submitted by /u/YrodBlay
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Revenge

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:43 PM PST

    I envy all the people that got to start from scratch with everyone battling for unlocks and assignments it must have been fun times.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 12:59 AM PST

    Pretty good positioning and awareness

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 08:15 AM PST

    How John Wick deals with heli campers on Shanghai

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 03:50 PM PST

    Looking for a group of guys to play CTF gamemode and for the purpose of getting the DMP6 camo

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 12:33 AM PST

    Sunday I am after a small group to get the dmp6 camo. Need 4 in total at least and can do 5 peoples camos in a round. Hit me up if you too are after it Mrfivefingers - on xbox

    submitted by /u/benzo_soup
    [link] [comments]

    Rooftop snipers are the worst snipers

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 03:45 PM PST

    Just unlocked the Gol Magnum prior to this round and played around with it some. Headshot at 470 m

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 12:24 AM PST

    Trophy Help [PS3]

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 12:08 AM PST

    Just need to win defuse, CTF and deliver a bomb in obliteration.

    PSN: dinosaurassasin

    submitted by /u/bent_crater
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment