• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Battlefield [BF4] The weirdest Roadkill I ever had

    Battlefield [BF4] The weirdest Roadkill I ever had


    [BF4] The weirdest Roadkill I ever had

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:59 PM PST

    [BFV] Finally got a katana streak worth sharing (13 kills)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:02 AM PST

    [BF4] I think we can all relate to this one

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:59 AM PST

    [Bfv] Best part about battlefield are stuff like this. Inefficient, but funny as hell

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:47 PM PST

    [BFH] Battlefield games as of 2020

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:11 AM PST

    [BFV] Hair render distance is on point

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:43 AM PST

    [BF1] Old sniper clip I found

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:10 AM PST

    [BFV] Bravo six going SMOKE

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:09 PM PST

    [BF1] Who is still playing and what game modes?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:17 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I love BF1, but the number of players obviously dropped off a couple years back. Was wondering what games modes are still popular.

    I recently reinstalled, after playing BF5 and people mentioned BF1 was still active. However, conquest and a couple other game modes never had enough people to start or I was literally the only person in the lobby.

    I was wondering game modes tend to have the most people still playing. Thanks

    submitted by /u/masa6gcs
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Sonradan açıldım (109-20) #Scar-h (ft.Jemevu,Tr-Tiriniti&Paşa1979)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:31 AM PST

    [BF1] Question regarding battlepacks

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:08 AM PST

    Okay so I bought battlefield 1 yesterday and got the game plus season pass together because it was on sale. So I've been playing and I noticed that getting the standard battle crates is very easy I have about 250 crates to open I got about 70 when I loaded the game up from the battle pass i assume because they're higher tier. My question is why am I getting so many does it last forever or is this some sort of booster because I got the game now?

    submitted by /u/Noxvi77
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] streams and memes

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:53 AM PST

    [BF1] I shouldn't be alive

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:07 PM PST

    [Purchase Question] Situation on Battlefield 1 servers for PS4, Aus?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:13 PM PST

    Currently the revolution edition is only for 10 bucks on the ps store and im considering getting it after feeling duped on BFV, can anyone tell me the server situation rn? ive heard its still relatively popular but i havent really heard much on Australian PS4 servers

    submitted by /u/Spock_Skywalkr
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Best flanks Battlefield V (Aggressive killstreak medic)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:19 AM PST

    [BF1] Kept shooting torpedos at the dreadnought from so close but nobody cared

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:09 AM PST

    [BF5]Unlocking past chapter weapons

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:51 AM PST

    I was 1 level away from getting the first japanese pistol in chapter 5, Can i unlock it now?

    submitted by /u/WolfTheKiller
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] to [BFV] I think a few things have been significantly improved, please don't forget about these improvements guys.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:54 PM PST

    People always praise 4 and I get it, it's a fun game, but it still has many problems and I think most people either arent aware of it or just see it through rose tinted goggles. As someone who never truly left BF4 and dabbled in new titles I can confidently say a lot has been improved over 7 years. And I want to bring that into attention.

    • Movement

    Movement in V and 1 are leaps and bounds above 4. No contest, it's just less buggy, less clunky, and less infuriating in general. In BF4 vaulting didnt seem to work properly half the time. Many instances I have been killed in 4 over my character flopping around on the ground like a fish out of water (quite literally) even though my finger never touched the prone button, but for some reason they would just flop onto the ground randomly. So many rage inducing moments from that. And idk for sure that it's no longer there but from my time with 1 and the little bit of time I played of the V beta I can say that I never noticed it.Aso being able to climb over a lot of these walls is very useful and makes moving around on maps just feel better.

    • maps

    Idc what anyone says the maps in BF1 and the 2 from the BFV beta are far more enjoyable than any base game BF4 map. That's not to say every base game BF4 map is bad. I like Shanghai when there isnt a million tanks everywhere and an attack heli just wrecking the server and I quite enjoy Golmud despite its large size as I feel there's a playstyle for everyone on Golmud. But other than those 2 I cant say I enjoy any base game BF4 maps. And I can confidently say I enjoyed a good chunk of BF1 maps from Amiens to Argonne Forest to St. Quinten Scar I think BF1 has some pretty good maps that stand with some of the best maps in the series and I quite enjoyed Narvik and Rotterdam with my time in the BFV beta and I didnt understand why people disliked those maps during the beta as I felt they were extremely solid maps and I'd consider rotterdam to be one of the best maps in the series. I'd like to see a modern adaptation of Rotterdam with all the newer buildings and such.

    • Weapon Handling

    What do I mean by weapon handling? Well what I mean is the bullet velocity, the bullet drop, recoil, spread, etc. In 4 I just feel like the bullets drop like rocks and move about as fast as a thrown rock, we could argue this takes more skill all day, but it just doesn't feel natural or satisfying to me, the one thing I really loved from 4 to 1 was how much faster the bullets went and how they dropped less because it just felt more visceral then the rock launchers that are BF4s guns. I also really liked how in the V beta the guns had spread represented visually with recoil. In 4 the spread wasnt implemented in the best way imo. And I think that implementation was worse in 1, but better in V.

    • Spotting

    Spotting in 4 is when 3d spotting was at its absolute worst. Big giant orange arrows telling you where to aim for headshots, spotting through smoke, and even through walls sometimes. And the likelihood of you running around without that big arrow was quite low as everyone spammed the spot button for that extra aim assist. And passive 2d spotting was on a whole other level. You could quite literally passively spot someone past 200+ meters away without doing anything but looking at them. And the audio spotting was awful too. Just by firing an unsuppressed weapon enemies could have real time tracking of the players position so long as he was firing his gun. I can tell you when I played the V beta that the removal of those awful and casual features was what made me the most happy, now I'm aware they brought back the passive 3d spot which I disagree with as I think that 3d spots of any kind are nothing more than glorified aim assist and I much prefer the system of marking in V, but I will say theres very little they can do to actually make the spotting system more casual than BF4.

    submitted by /u/abcMF
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment