• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 21, 2020

    Battlefield 3 bf3 revisited.

    Battlefield 3 bf3 revisited.


    bf3 revisited.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 01:52 PM PST

    Looking for some peeps to hold my hand and skip with me through the experience that replaying this game will be. Must be emotionally strong as during this endeavor i fear i will not be. ----(PC)----

    submitted by /u/Bubwy
    [link] [comments]

    Just found a guy with over 450k kills with the AEK

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 05:01 AM PST

    Got banned from ggc-stream.net making me unable to practically join any bf3 server, what can I do to play again?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:35 AM PST

    I got banned from ggc-stream a while ago due to getting a 1 day PB ban (had CE open because I used to use it on DS3)

    Is the only way to be able to play again to buy it? and if so is premium worth buying or should I just buy the regular game?

    submitted by /u/Cathedral_Knight
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment