• Breaking News

    Friday, November 8, 2019

    Battlefield Scopes are overrated [BF1]

    Battlefield Scopes are overrated [BF1]


    Scopes are overrated [BF1]

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:56 AM PST

    [BF1] A Zeppelin I built in Minecraft because I really loved the Zeppelins in bf1, took me like 2 hours to finish the everything (I'm pretty slow :/)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:53 PM PST

    [BFV] Alternative way to avoid Japanese enemy defenses!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:30 AM PST

    [BFV]I mean, an OP autocanon AND fire bombs? Doesn't that go a little too far?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:10 PM PST

    [BF1] Forte et Fidele - the most stunning mission

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 02:25 AM PST

    [BFV] Unedited Garand Thumb (request)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 01:13 PM PST

    [BF-bundle] Is the BF bundle for ps4 worth it?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:06 AM PST

    This bundle contains BF4 and BF hardline. I don't care about the multiplayer, I'm just looking for some fun campaign games.

    submitted by /u/job_dw
    [link] [comments]

    [BF3] Ziba Tower MP7 destruction #1

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:54 PM PST

    [BFV] Aloha from the Pacific

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:16 AM PST

    [BF1] Battlefield 1 - Conquest (PS4 Gameplay) #17

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 07:57 AM PST

    [BFV] Current Performance Optimization (PC)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 03:26 AM PST

    [BF1] I never thought I'll say it, but I'm really enjoying ironsights!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 03:02 PM PST

    [BFV] Plane Noobs

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 06:30 AM PST

    I absolutely love the new Pacific Maps and weapons they put in the game so far. But yesterday night, I came across something that was like "really EA, you didn't see this coming?"

    I was in a session of "Ace" Pilots and I was shooting them down with the Fliegerfaust. They got pissed to the point where they invited me to their party. But then when I decided to enter into an American plane, I found out the hard way that one of the other pilots put down a whole bunch of AT mines AT THE TAKEOFF POINT! This was on the newer Pacific Maps. It took a few plane explosions to finally get one in the air. Then, next thing you know, MORE ARE THERE! What's with this Noob Bull****, and has anyone else encountered this?

    submitted by /u/BCountNOLA
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] PC BF1 and BF5 playerbase?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:13 PM PST

    Recently switched from console to PC; the last BF game I played was BF1 around 2017 or so. I really enjoyed it so I was wondering what my experience would be like on that game today, and possibly BFV since I'm considering picking that up too. What's the playerbase like, how does the game play, DLC, etc. Any insight would be much appreciated, thank you!

    submitted by /u/Kekoa-Hiro
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] When do we get the M1903 Springfield?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 04:51 PM PST

    [BF3] Ziba Tower MP7 destruction #2

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 12:17 AM PST

    [BFV] Year 2 Edition Question

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:45 PM PST

    Recently started playing BFV through EA Access due to the weekend trials that have been going on and I've had a blast. Interested in buying the game permanently and had some questions with the Year 2 edition:

    As per the blog post, it claims to include a catch up of all weapons and vehicles rewarded through Year 1 of the TOWs. If anyone has purchased the Year 2 edition themselves, does the edition include the Dogs Tags, Patches and common soldier skins from Chapter 1-4? I'm 99% sure that it doesn't but I'd like to be sure.

    If not, are there anyway to obtain these soldier skins outside of the past TOWs?

    submitted by /u/Libxi
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] What's the general consensus on BFV these days?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 03:44 PM PST

    I remember the game getting a lot of hate in the early days, but thanks to the free month of Origin Access I've been playing it the past few days and actually having a lot of fun with it. It still doesn't really compare to BF1/3/4 obviously, but I was just wondering where the community stands on the game nowadays. I haven't really followed the game or any updates since launch, so I was just curious.

    submitted by /u/TheTsel
    [link] [comments]

    Saving the day on iwo [battlefield V]

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 04:52 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment