• Breaking News

    Friday, November 8, 2019

    Battlefield 4 Hong Kong so messed up street footages seem like Siege of Shanghai

    Battlefield 4 Hong Kong so messed up street footages seem like Siege of Shanghai


    Hong Kong so messed up street footages seem like Siege of Shanghai

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 04:18 PM PST

    Tbg bf4 is a joke

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:30 AM PST

    Don't ever join TBG servers they'll find any excuse to ban you and expose YOUR IP to their website.

    They also expose your location to others if you go to their stats page to lookup a player it'll tell you THEIR CITY.

    If you joined tbg servers make sure to change your IP immediately and to NOT join again.

    Plus $20 a month for priority queue is a scam!

    submitted by /u/proxygamermn
    [link] [comments]

    PROOF TBGCLAN.COM IS TOXIC [DONT JOIN TBG]

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 12:40 PM PST

    Bulldog Assault Rifle. Compensator or Heavy Barrell?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:45 AM PST

    What attachment is better for the bulldog? Normally Heavy Barrell is the best option but this weapon has some fairly high horitonzal recoil so I'm unsure.

    If I put heavy barrel I use angle grip and if I put compensator I pick the stubby.

    submitted by /u/PsychoKen
    [link] [comments]

    I miss times when Battlefield 4 was primary Battlefield

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 12:17 PM PST

    I miss times when Battlefield 4 was primary Battlefield

    I miss times when BF4 was priamary Battlefield.I miss times when there was no problem with finding specific DLC Server.I miss how DICE cared about this game.I miss lot of players.There is how Battlefield 4 Population changed after years.I am still playing it but really miss this few things.Game can be good but without enough players you can't enjoy game anytime and specific mode what do want!Feel free to tell me what you think

    https://preview.redd.it/do9nglectix31.png?width=1404&format=png&auto=webp&s=f129559fb35f236e453f6301b83beeb42b9cd027

    submitted by /u/TheTomik
    [link] [comments]

    Who benefits from unranked servers?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 01:57 PM PST

    Just got a triple kill in a jet, found out it was unranked and I wasn't progressing. Who benefits? Also, just generally angry cause this is a console server with really good maps NOT JUST SILK ROAD, SHANGHAI, LOCKER, AND GOLMUD, which is rare.

    submitted by /u/grandwumpus
    [link] [comments]

    can someone help me get the deagle? i play in ps4

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 10:46 AM PST

    you need to have the china rising DLC assignmemt: https://youtu.be/AQxEFvedztY if u help me do it, ill help u

    submitted by /u/corcho3p
    [link] [comments]

    I edited the video of people running in the streets of Hong Kong, put the battlefield theme behind it. Hope it’s good lol.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:37 AM PST

    After years of AGGRESSIVE SNIPING practice, I've found that BF4 on PC is the most satisfying game for it.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:28 PM PST

    Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - November 08, 2019

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 01:32 AM PST

    Comment with your ingame name, platform, and time zone (UTC system).

    For example, an Xbox One player in New York would create a title "innerpenguin [UTC -5 Xbox One] looking to PTFO and make new friends. "

    If you have a rented server active this week, we invite you to list it here. Please specify which platform the server is for and any rules that you have.

    You can find past Find a Friend Fridays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    All of you who have the new CoD game, what do you think of it?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:29 PM PST

    I personally was hoping ground water would be like conquest, but it really isn't. It's too hectic and chaotic and there isn't enough sandbox. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Wannab3Hacker
    [link] [comments]

    Does Xbox Milsim exist?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:32 PM PST

    I'm looking for new ways to approach the game and I feel like a slower more methodical game of conquest would be right up my alley.

    The closest I can ever get to this reality, however, is joining hardcore servers of less than 16 people and playing tactically and moving around objectives slowly and carefully. I was wondering if there was an active Xbox One milsim community because I'd love to give it a try.

    I see a group recruiting right now but they're on European servers whilst I'm in North America. Anyone willing to let me tag along their squad so I can get a feel for the milsim experience?

    submitted by /u/dash62g
    [link] [comments]

    So I know this is probably wrong

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:39 PM PST

    I know my bud is wrong but I do want to ask. Will BF4 servers be shutting down? I mean it is a known thing that all good things come to a end but can dice shut them down? Sry for a stupid question.

    submitted by /u/GGamer357
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment