• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 20, 2019

    Battlefield [Other] This has happened to me a couple of times, I’m straight out bonding and carrying the team with my new friend and suddenly he says gg and logs out. No friend request or nothing lol

    Battlefield [Other] This has happened to me a couple of times, I’m straight out bonding and carrying the team with my new friend and suddenly he says gg and logs out. No friend request or nothing lol


    [Other] This has happened to me a couple of times, I’m straight out bonding and carrying the team with my new friend and suddenly he says gg and logs out. No friend request or nothing lol

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 08:09 AM PDT

    [BattlefieldV]What if Battlefield V had the same weapon system as battlefield 3? Like each side has their own weapons at first until you unlock it for the other side?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:37 AM PDT

    If I'm wrong about the battlefield 3 weapon progression system My mad it's how I remember it. Before anyone says anything about it, of course if you're playing as Russia (if they get added) you'd start with guns. But now that I think of it idk if DICE would be up to the task but it's good to dream, and Germany would probably be op now that I think even more into it. Damn maybe it's not such a good idea, but then wouldn't that just pressure people to play more so they'll unlock the German guns for the opposing countries? DICE give me a call we gotta talk!

    submitted by /u/Samgel1
    [link] [comments]

    [Bf1] missing weapon unlocks and Warbonds

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 10:03 AM PDT

    So I had the game uninstalled for about 1-2 months and now that I have reinstalled all weapons I have unlocked are gone and I have no warbonds. I still have all my k/d, spm,w/l and kill stats for my weapon but everything else is missing. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/TheDizzle87
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] one of many satisfying things to do in this game

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:22 PM PDT

    [BFV] I think this is the furthest moving headshot I've gotten

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 05:33 PM PDT

    [BF1] RSC a guy off a bike

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 05:23 PM PDT

    [BF] Legit question: Do you guys think that It's just a matter of time for DICE outsource the development of a Battlefield mobile?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:38 AM PDT

    With the success of COD Mobile, do you guys think that a Conquest Mode with destruction + vehicles would be well received?

    submitted by /u/Cucobr
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Come check out some of my recent highlights (XB1)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:03 AM PDT

    [BF4] Cheating on a game that's old and dying......

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:51 PM PDT

    [BFV] Minimap view hight always resets

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 07:23 AM PDT

    ..after dying. So i have to press N again to adjust.

    submitted by /u/FireStarter1337
    [link] [comments]

    [Other] What was the last great Battlefield game?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:55 PM PDT

    I have played every Battlefield game and in my opinion (to answer my own question), battlefield 4 was the best battlefield game before i noticed a sharp decline in gameplay quality.

    submitted by /u/Slayer_Tip
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Punkbuster

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 10:25 PM PDT

    So there are probably a million posts about this but maybe something has changed in the past month or so (most recent post I could find regarding this). I used to be able to play BF4 no problem. I can play other battlefields on pc (1&5) but for some reason I can't join any game at all. I've reinstalled PB, ive repaired and reinstalled BF4 and I don't know what else to do. Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/sammyjay_18
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Dropping in

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 09:06 PM PDT

    [BFV] Hackers Dice, Hackers...

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 06:08 PM PDT

    Ok my dear Dice -- just FYI on the crazy amount of hackers, domestic and abroad, as of late...i would say i'v encountered hackers in as much as 25% of the matches I've played in the last month or so...any awareness? any strategies? any potential change to your existing (sadly dysfunctional) anti-hack measures? thnx...

    submitted by /u/Aur0ra12
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Aesthetics ゝ運穏

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 02:32 PM PDT

    [Video] Battlefield 5 Live - Underground Is A Cluster F***!!! Live Commentary

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:44 PM PDT

    [BFV] Suomi Kp 13 Highlights (57-7)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:54 PM PDT

    [Hardline] Need some help reguarding bf Hardline!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:11 PM PDT

    [BF4] Royal Lancers are recruiting members

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 12:42 PM PDT

    The Royal lancers (queen Elizabeth's own) are recruiting member to join our milsim weekly JTO, daily training we are a tight nit unit with lots of experience so if your motivated then join us!

    Requirements: Access to battlelog Access to discord All DLC (not essential)

    Drop the CO a message on discord: blackhornet2k13#3132

    submitted by /u/blackhornet2k13
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Can’t join games

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 12:24 PM PDT

    I have bf4 premium but every time I try to join a game I get kicked by punkbuster. This happens when I search for servers and quick match.

    Edit: already tried repairing

    submitted by /u/sammyjay_18
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment