• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 20, 2019

    Battlefield 3 Look how they massacred my boy

    Battlefield 3 Look how they massacred my boy


    Look how they massacred my boy

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 09:50 AM PDT

    Nice.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:48 PM PDT

    Idk what it is about this game

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 04:15 PM PDT

    This year I started playing again, somewhat consistently, not really. But when I did start again it seemed unenjoyable at times, it was filled with clueless noobs and a clan of lvl100s. So I was always getting destroyed, and I stayed out of the skies and under cover. But around midyear it started to change, and I did too. Everyone smashing me taught me alot, and I can come up with a good way to get out of sticky situations. I'm decent on the jets now too, but an ace will own me any day still. Also, there seem to be more players trying to do something as a team, even some using mikes and relying USEFUL info and not just helpless yelling. Despite all the rough times I had, some matches were good enough to remind me of how fantastic it was during its prime years. I now enjoy heart racing battles with lvl100s as I try to outsmart them. But I'll also only go easy if I see the enemy team is relatively new, not good, or not interested. I'd rather have a deserved 50-40 k/d ratio than a douchey 55-2 by sitting in a chopper, jet, or armored tank with thermals.

    Battlefield 3 is enjoyable again.

    submitted by /u/RandletheLovehandle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment