• Breaking News

    Monday, September 30, 2019

    Battlefield [BF4] I thought I’d never get this achievement! But I finally found someone with worse luck than me!

    Battlefield [BF4] I thought I’d never get this achievement! But I finally found someone with worse luck than me!


    [BF4] I thought I’d never get this achievement! But I finally found someone with worse luck than me!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 05:05 PM PDT

    [BATTLEFIELD 1] Decided to play BF1 this weekend and I forgot know how powerful the Tankgewehr can be.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 04:36 AM PDT

    [Bf5] Still waiting for the Sjögren inertial shotgun. Buying it seems smarter.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 07:35 AM PDT

    [BF] How.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 04:43 AM PDT

    HOW has Battlefield been a series for 17 years, but yet not a single person knows how to correctly use their class for team mates. The only way I get health or ammo is if the actual person who threw it down needed it and I ran up and got sloppy seconds.

    I legitimately just ran around on BF1 for TEN minutes in a full squad and full team, without a single bullet in my primary or secondary. I was typing in chat, using my quick 'I need ammo' request, chasing around team mates asking them to drop ammo. Nothing. For ten whole minutes. I ended a killstreak because I couldn't get ammo for my main guns.

    What the hell. What the actual hell.

    submitted by /u/piefordays
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] "it's always the ping"

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 08:35 AM PDT

    [BFV] New bug on firestorm? OP revive strat

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 08:30 AM PDT

    [BF4] I got my first tank-on-jet kill tonight (and immediately followed it up)!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 10:37 PM PDT

    [BFV] I miss rush on BFV... #battlefieldV #Battlefield #gameplay

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 03:31 AM PDT

    [BFV] firestorm, clean heli takedown

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 09:13 AM PDT

    [BF] Unpopular Fact: BFBC2 is most likely objectively the worst battlefield

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 09:47 AM PDT

    There is like only 2 damage models for every gun in the game, the assault rifles are inferior in practically every way to the engis smgs which do more damage, faster firerate, have less recoil, and have less obstructive muzzle flash, every gun aside from buckshot shotguns can be used at any range up to hundreds of meters, jarringly.

    If you are not a complete nerd your tank will get fucked up within 2 seconds of being by a hail of rockets if you are not sniping from a hill, this doesn't happen nearly as much in BF3+.

    submitted by /u/Mallraider-sixtyfour
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Tense Fight, Firestorm

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 08:48 AM PDT

    [Bf4] or bf1

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 04:16 AM PDT

    I've played bf1 on ps4 and really enjoyed it, never played much of Bf4, what do you people think?

    submitted by /u/Grimm352
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] oh hey guys they picked again those stupid maps yay time to get triggered am I right ?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 07:23 AM PDT

    [Other] Price of BFV compared to BF1 and BF4 in their launch-september period

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 02:17 PM PDT

    [BFV] I hope they make BF6 modern

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 01:56 PM PDT

    I love BFV, but I prefer modern shooters now a days, I actually love the gameplay of BFV, I'd just want the game to be in a modern setting.

    submitted by /u/Arieson123
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Xbox question

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 03:45 AM PDT

    Does anybody else lose connection tl the servers when using the dashboard? Im getting tired of losing progress in a high kill game when checking which friends are on or just recording something in general.

    submitted by /u/elementalsteaks
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Was a no brainer. My people were always dying first/often in games back then!~ Who did you choose?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 10:05 PM PDT

    [BFV] PRESS ENTER | A Firestorm Bayonet compliation from 7 days of playtime, enjoy!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 02:07 PM PDT

    Mortar trucks are aidsy [bf1]

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 12:11 PM PDT

    [BFV] I honestly do not understand the optimisation - TDM vs any other mode. Hoping for a solution before uninstalling.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 03:56 PM PDT

    This is by far THE most confusing thing that's ever happened to me in any Battlefield game. When I play TDM, everything is fine. I get 90fps on a mid-high tier PC. My sensitivity is just right. Perfect, can't complain. I have all graphics set to Low, Textures to High and LOD to Ultra. Vsync/FFR/GPU rectriction all OFF

    BUT... as soon as I play any other game mode, Conquest, Breakthrough, Domination, whatever... my mouse lag is awful. The frames don't change. I get no ping issues or texture pop-in. It's almost exactly the same as TDM, except that unless I am ADS, I get the worst mouse stutter when aiming. And it's made even worse when sprinting.

    I don't know if it's because there's a lot more going on, or because there are things like tanks in these modes that aren't in TDM - I simply cannot explain it. I've tried everything in control and video settings. I've made the exe optimisation tweaks. Apart from it being on my HDD and not my SSD would maybe be a factor, except that it doesn't happen in TDM which is why I am confused.

    Tl;dr - getting constant mouse input lag and microstutter in all online gamemodes except TDM. Fixes tried include lowering all video settings, applying DPI optimisation to exe file, resetting control settings and only adjusting sensitivity for aiming.

    This is also the only game this is happening to.

    In case my build comes into question;

    i5 4690k AiO cooled ASUS Strix 1070 8gb 16gb DDR3 Vengeance 144hz 1ms monitor Game installed on HDD 

    No temp issues

    submitted by /u/a_posh_trophy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment