• Breaking News

    Monday, September 30, 2019

    Battlefield 4 The only thing more satisfying than a missile connect

    Battlefield 4 The only thing more satisfying than a missile connect


    The only thing more satisfying than a missile connect

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 08:17 AM PDT

    Therapist: Rabid EOD Bot isn’t real, it can’t hurt you.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 03:03 AM PDT

    Had this game on my 360 but sold it with my console, but after seeing that the community is still online i broke and picked up a copy for my Xbox One.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 10:26 AM PDT

    Headshots for days��

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 01:28 PM PDT

    False player counts finally fixed?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 01:26 PM PDT

    Anyone else finally seeing correct player counts on the in-game browser? I'm in a discord for a set of servers and they were talking about them going down earlier and now apparently you can't exploit the player count anymore. EA/Dice finally got their shit together??!?!

    submitted by /u/vzn_mstr
    [link] [comments]

    We need a separate subreddit for memes

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 08:42 AM PDT

    New battlefield 4 gameplay and my bad commentary skills, go check it out

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 12:22 PM PDT

    [PC] Price drop of BF4 compared to BF1 and BFV

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 02:28 PM PDT

    [PC] 32+4 Slot DLC EPS 60Hz EU Server

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 09:17 AM PDT

    Hello, my name is Troy McWurmfutter1 and I'm still on my hare-brained mission to create a new server for newbies and veterans alike, offering the full scale of maps and modes that BF4 has to offer, and giving all players a vote.

    Still2 hosting a PC server based in the EU, offering 32 player slots, 2 commander slots aaand 2 spectator slots. (Yay, we survived another month!)

    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/5f6daa6d-6566-436d-adc5-8ce33ed07431/NeXc-Wurmkiste/ (Yes, Wurmkiste means worm box. Believe me, the worms always win in every war.)

    Of course we have all the other she-bangs like GGC streaming, Punkbuster and Fairfight enabled. I'm working on BF4DB. And if all that fails, you can use Votekick and -ban. You can also directly influence the mapcycle through Votemap. One Player, one vote. One Admin, one vote. (Which is currently just me.)

    Currently, there are weapon rules for infantry based modes like TDM / DOM, and for Metro + Locker (all modes!). No Shotguns or M320, XM25, RPG7, SMAW and SRAW. Enforced on spawn through AdKats plugin.

    All other maps and modes do not have any weapon rules.

    Talking about maps and modes, everything is possible. The server runs CQL Vanilla for now by default, since this pulls the most players.

    Once we have enough returning core players to keep the server going, I'd love to offer more maps and modes.

    Again paging /u/truplord in here. How about being an admin on that server, so the fine people in here don't have to fear me turning into a Badmin?

    1 My ingame-Nick is Wurmfutter, so add me if you like. But you can also add HoleInVacuum, which is the one (1) seeder account used to populate the server.

    2 and until further notice without spamming you for donations.

    submitted by /u/TheBoldMove
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 07:44 AM PDT

    Any good conquest large operation locker addicts? ( I only play hardcore)

    submitted by /u/Cowbear07
    [link] [comments]

    Who needs heatseekers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 03:22 PM PDT

    The American Neoninja?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 02:33 AM PDT

    Give me back my scooter!!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 04:38 PM PDT

    I need help, I'm at my wits end.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 09:58 PM PDT

    Please god and mods don't remove, I'm almost to tears. I literally can't play because every server I join I lag to the point of wanting to put my fist into my tv? I have 200mps usually and 30 ping. 3 out of every 10 games is ok. But the rest it's just completely rubberband man and I die.

    submitted by /u/Andybobandy0
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to "unhide" my ping if I am on University Wifi?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 09:40 PM PDT

    All the threads I have seen require going into router settings, which I cannot do.

    submitted by /u/20tucker94
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment