• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 12, 2022

    Battlefield These moments will always make Battlefield fun.

    Battlefield These moments will always make Battlefield fun.


    These moments will always make Battlefield fun.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2022 07:21 AM PDT

    Sent that pony into orbit!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2022 05:07 AM PDT

    If this is the only bug left then that's ok.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2022 10:49 PM PDT

    A hidden enemy soldier and a tank were blocking my attempt to stealth cap inside a half-track. I didn't expect this play to go this perfectly.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2022 04:28 AM PDT

    That's enough battlefield for me today

    Posted: 12 Jun 2022 05:54 AM PDT

    [BF2042] I'm coming back for you

    Posted: 12 Jun 2022 12:12 AM PDT

    Dodge Dodge Dodge

    Posted: 12 Jun 2022 12:25 PM PDT

    One of my favorite guns

    Posted: 12 Jun 2022 10:39 AM PDT

    Something is wrong with Falk

    Posted: 12 Jun 2022 08:27 AM PDT

    I am conflicted about this update

    Posted: 12 Jun 2022 08:37 AM PDT

    On one hand, all of the content released is very good, pretty much all bugs seem to be gone and I'm having a great time. However, I am not confident that the game can come back. We need a content update every month or two. Not every 6 months. I think if anything, this update shows that DICE still has people that love and understand Battlefield but they are always fighting EA

    submitted by /u/J3dr90
    [link] [comments]

    I killed the Duke Boys.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2022 02:03 PM PDT

    Let’s talk about portal for a moment. They said repeatedly that you could do almost anything you could think of minus making a battle Royale. I still can’t do basic things.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2022 05:56 AM PDT

    Let's talk about portal for a moment. They said repeatedly that you could do almost anything you could think of minus making a battle Royale. I still can't do basic things.

    I want to be able to make a basic conquest server.

    Custom map rotation? Check

    Choose number of vehicles that can be spawned at one time? Nope

    Choose to have certain vehicles from different eras available? Nope

    Choose specific weapons from any era to be available? Nope

    Dice no cherry picking add all the bf3 and bf2 bad company vehicles and weapons to be able to be used in Aow and portal

    submitted by /u/N-I-K-K-O-R
    [link] [comments]

    What is r/Battlefield’s opinion of Exposure?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2022 02:14 PM PDT

    I personally love the map. I've been playing since BF3, and 2042 was such a letdown for me. I love this series too much to give up though, this map just feels better than all the base maps. Like a step in the right direction so to speak.

    submitted by /u/BurritoPony
    [link] [comments]

    EXPOSURE THE BEST MAP? - Battlefield 2042 RTX 3060

    Posted: 12 Jun 2022 08:14 AM PDT

    How I feel about Anti-Air as a Plane

    Posted: 12 Jun 2022 12:55 PM PDT

    I just wanted to revive you :(

    Posted: 12 Jun 2022 11:50 AM PDT

    Just hopped on 2042 and every button prompt both in game and in the menus all say "not set". I'm on console with a controller. The buttons still work but I can't tell what to press when, help?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2022 11:38 AM PDT

    I can't find a 2042 game

    Posted: 12 Jun 2022 03:13 PM PDT

    I want to try the new map but can't find any games. I'm in Australia.

    submitted by /u/Guacpen15
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or are the machine guns on planes completely useless unless attack vehicles? I mean I've gotten better as a pilot and to sit here and watch myself get hit markers on soldiers with the same gun I'm fucking vehicles up with is a to sight to process.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2022 10:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment