• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 16, 2022

    Battlefield 4 Friend got the disable, I got the kill. He wasn’t happy bout me stealing it, but I just feel bad for the pilot for getting two tank shells to the face.

    Battlefield 4 Friend got the disable, I got the kill. He wasn’t happy bout me stealing it, but I just feel bad for the pilot for getting two tank shells to the face.


    Friend got the disable, I got the kill. He wasn’t happy bout me stealing it, but I just feel bad for the pilot for getting two tank shells to the face.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 11:25 PM PDT

    double discount #smoked

    Posted: 16 Jun 2022 10:53 AM PDT

    Oh boy can’t wait to do a rendezook in real life 😁

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 10:56 PM PDT

    Railgun best weapon pick up in BF4 change my mind 😁

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 10:09 PM PDT

    2 tanks are better then 1

    Posted: 16 Jun 2022 11:20 AM PDT

    G18 is the best "primary weapon" in the game

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 09:14 AM PDT

    I’ve never bought any DLC but I also don’t want to pay for all of them. Which one should I buy?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2022 12:58 PM PDT

    [Promotional] 101st Airborne Division MILSIM for BF4

    Posted: 16 Jun 2022 12:46 PM PDT

    Hello there, I am Pvt ILuv with the 101st Airborne division. We are currently recruiting for new members to join our MILSIM. Requirements: Playstation, Mic, Battle knowledge, and Discord. We will be very happy to see you soon.

    DM me for our Discord This recruitment in no way violates Rule 8

    submitted by /u/ILuvU4What55
    [link] [comments]

    Hardcore servers with all maps + DLC?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2022 12:29 PM PDT

    I can't seem to find any hardcore servers that include the DLC maps and have an active playerbase. What's the go to server for you hardcore players?

    submitted by /u/disposableson
    [link] [comments]

    its not personal i swear

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 02:34 PM PDT

    Remember that scene in “Behind Enemy Lines” when he survives by hiding in the dead bodies? 👀

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 04:13 AM PDT

    Best map to farm pistol score?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2022 11:39 AM PDT

    I'm trying to unlock the G18 and I'm still on the first sidearm. I'm on Xbox if that matters.

    submitted by /u/TheWhisper595
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 Generated by AI

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 11:51 AM PDT

    Envelicus

    Posted: 16 Jun 2022 10:20 AM PDT

    Anyone experience bugs unlocking the “Kits” dog tags?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2022 10:10 AM PDT

    Like the title says. I've unlocked all but Commander and Support. Battle log doesn't say how much time you've spent in each class but I'm pretty positive I've logged over 50 hours in both of those classes.

    submitted by /u/jordanjohnston2017
    [link] [comments]

    Rocket Truck Jihad -~- The rest are amateurs.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 10:04 AM PDT

    Land your heli in a good spot unless you wanna get BONKED!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 03:06 PM PDT

    Luckily, we can still enjoy it on Sunken dragon

    Posted: 16 Jun 2022 07:33 AM PDT

    Huge kill game overall in a Locker match. It was full-on warfare the entire time. Just pushing back and forth. Really cool.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 01:21 PM PDT

    A question regarding controls on aircraft.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2022 07:15 AM PDT

    Hi there! I was just changing the controls for helicopters and jets, and I faced one problem. I've managed to change the pitch buttons: negative/positive pitch — W/S, basically just like in other video games, "W" is when ur nose looks dows, "S" is when it looks up. However, it seems to be like controls for mouse and keyboard are attached. I mean, I want it to be like this: If I move my mouse up, the aircraft looks up as well, if I move my mouse down, the aircraft looks down. But as I said, it all seems to be attached, thus I get this situation: I move my mouse up, the aircraft looks down — Basically repeating the logic of the keyboard "W/S". In short, I want to be like Arma 3.

    I have played Arma 3 before a lot, not that I'm a pro pilot in Arma 3, but I've got used to them controls. I've decided to change BF controls so they were alike to Arma 3.

    Idk, if the questions are allowed here, especially such trivial ones. And classic "Sorry for the English", really, idk if the term "pitch" is even correct.

    submitted by /u/alexanderwaynese
    [link] [comments]

    BF4 Still alive?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 11:51 PM PDT

    I've been playing BF1 recently and I just miss the variety of weapons to choose and the attachments. Thinking of downloading BF4 again. Would it be worth it? Is there anything wrong with the game or is it dead? Also I don't have premium for it would it be worth it now after like 10 years lmao

    submitted by /u/ramblingwrangler
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 in space. AI image generated. Thought it was interesting.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2022 11:10 PM PDT

    I am confused about some guns in the game I.E. the AWS, MG4, and M249

    Posted: 16 Jun 2022 02:58 AM PDT

    I have been using symthic for a while as a sort of theoretical bible for weapon stats, but I recently came across the AWS and was very confused. In-game the AWS is listed as having an 800 Round per minute fire rate but on symthic, it is listed as 780. I would like to know which one of these is correct because it's kind of bothering me. If symthic is inaccurate I would literally lose the one source I trust for this kind of weapon information.

    submitted by /u/Similar_Preparation2
    [link] [comments]

    Console activity

    Posted: 16 Jun 2022 02:54 AM PDT

    Just curious what console activity is like currently? Thinking about picking the game up again since I'm craving some of the OG battlefield fun that I've been missing for half a decade!

    submitted by /u/fraser_94
    [link] [comments]

    Bullshit. These things are indestructible.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2022 04:23 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment