• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 12, 2022

    Battlefield 4 100 rounds of satisfaction

    Battlefield 4 100 rounds of satisfaction


    100 rounds of satisfaction

    Posted: 11 Jun 2022 02:29 PM PDT

    One of my favorite places to lay mines/slams.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2022 05:26 PM PDT

    What happened to orders?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2022 10:27 PM PDT

    4 squads I've been in have used chat to say negative to requesting orders and leave when I start giving attack/defend. What's wrong with extra points?

    submitted by /u/Toasters_R_us
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't i join this server even tho i have all the expansions?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2022 05:05 AM PDT

    ironic

    Posted: 11 Jun 2022 10:47 AM PDT

    I use telepathy to take out my enemies

    Posted: 11 Jun 2022 01:44 PM PDT

    This is how you really thank someone for reviving you

    Posted: 11 Jun 2022 12:38 PM PDT

    Join CARROT'S HARDCORE BATTLEGROUNDS! IM CONFIDENT MY MAP ROTATION IS THE BEST OUT OF EVERY HARDCORE SERVER YOU'LL FIND! YOU WILL NEVER BE KICKED FOR ANY REASON! THIS IS A SERVER EVERYBODY HAS A HAND IN! THE ADMINS ARE OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS FOR THE MAP ROTATION AS WELL! COME GET SOME!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2022 06:18 PM PDT

    ITS A PS4 SERVER BASED IN NA EAST!

    submitted by /u/MoistFedora21
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have some cursed loadouts for me to try ?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2022 04:20 PM PDT

    PC: Phantom Bow

    Posted: 11 Jun 2022 02:58 PM PDT

    Hey guys, looking for people that want to/ are willing to help unlock the bow and final phantom assignment.

    Feel free to add me on origin: I_am_Chuuuuub

    Or on discord: Chuuub#5468

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/No-Temperature3349
    [link] [comments]

    Which gun should I use?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2022 11:31 AM PDT

    I can perform pretty well with the sl sweeper, the autoloading extended and farquhar hill storm in battlefield one and I'm looking for a self loading rifle or dmr in this game too. I know I could just try them but school programmes are still everywhere

    submitted by /u/isti44
    [link] [comments]

    Can't download my purchased DLC from the 360 days, on my SX.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2022 11:19 AM PDT

    I use to play BF4 on the 360, and decided I'd give it a go once more on the SX since it was on gane pass, but when I instilled it, I noticed none of my progress carry over, witch is strange and very confusing since I also instilled BF3 and all of my progress was there, but that's not what's bothering now, my problem is when I try to download premium, from the manage games and add-ons it uninstalled the game completely from my console.

    Is this just scumbag DICE and EA trying to make me spend more of my money? I'm very disappointed.

    submitted by /u/LesboThunder
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for sniping period

    Posted: 11 Jun 2022 12:55 PM PDT

    Right now I use the M98b and Sv98 to get mastery dog tags they're around 300 kills. I know in terms of stats the m98b has the second fastest bullet Velocity at the cost of the lowest fire rate tied with Srr61. And the Sv98 is a all around average sniper rifle.

    But at long range sometimes I have trouble lining my shots certain times I perform well in close to mid range but at long range I miss a quite bit shots not a lot just a few. When I try camping high ground it's a mixed experience for that playstyle.

    submitted by /u/Soviet_Yunyun_-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment