• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 14, 2022

    Battlefield 4 I just wanted to say hi

    Battlefield 4 I just wanted to say hi


    I just wanted to say hi

    Posted: 13 May 2022 08:21 PM PDT

    Damn it feels good

    Posted: 13 May 2022 06:31 AM PDT

    The Unexpected Ultimate Move

    Posted: 13 May 2022 02:17 PM PDT

    What's that sound getting louder?

    Posted: 13 May 2022 04:39 AM PDT

    Recently discovered this glitch

    Posted: 13 May 2022 07:29 AM PDT

    I thought it was safe ;(

    Posted: 13 May 2022 02:49 PM PDT

    Any Chinese players here?妈的百度战地4贴吧都封了多少年了……

    Posted: 13 May 2022 04:56 AM PDT

    Satisfying SRAW

    Posted: 13 May 2022 07:26 AM PDT

    5 in one!

    Posted: 12 May 2022 08:28 PM PDT

    9YO game and still finding new easter eggs. Silk Road Between E and A Just down from the IED

    Posted: 13 May 2022 05:18 AM PDT

    Excessive use of claymores? Nawwwwwww :P

    Posted: 13 May 2022 12:49 AM PDT

    Clipped the tail

    Posted: 13 May 2022 12:38 PM PDT

    Battlelog emblem confusion

    Posted: 13 May 2022 04:44 PM PDT

    I changed my emblem on battlelog and set it to use last week yet it still hasn't changed my emblem in game and I don't know why. Does anyone understand what's going on and can help?

    submitted by /u/BlindShooter4
    [link] [comments]

    I am Pretty good with LAV/TOW. This was just lucky. WOW

    Posted: 13 May 2022 05:14 AM PDT

    Battlefield 4 (Steam & Origin) PLEASE HELP

    Posted: 13 May 2022 02:47 PM PDT

    For the last 6 hours, I have been attempting to launch Battlefield 4 after purchasing the game on steam.
    When launching the game through steam, origin launches and tells me to input a code (CD Key) which steam has not provided, nor is there any way to find it that I can see (after googling how to find a CD key and only finding outdated information and searching everywhere on steam and the purchase confirmation email, anywhere I think the CD key might be hiding. Can't find it anywhere!)

    So I have contacted EA support, and they tell me my steam account and origin account must be linked. So they can confirm the purchase in some way. However, when trying to link the accounts, and after entering all correct login details, the EA website tells me to change my password, which I went through with hoping it would be the last step (of already far too many) to get the game to launch. So back to the account linking stage, the EA website then tells me again to change my password... Again ... and again. An infinite loop.

    So I contact support again and tell them about my issue. They tell me a steam account must be linked to my account already, after creating a new account a few hours previously, it seems very unlikely. I explain this. They tell me to contact steam support, and they cannot help me. Steam tells me to contact origin, as the origin and its launcher are the issues here. Back and forth between these two customer support services I go, to which neither can provide a solution for my issue.

    And here I am now looking to the true professionals to help, does anyone have a suggestion or some advice to help me resolve my issue, please?

    Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/Sowl1992
    [link] [comments]

    EUROPE Where can i find some groups to join

    Posted: 13 May 2022 05:35 AM PDT

    Hey, yesterday i had a blast - enjoyed the real teamplay, got saved and saved other guys. It was like a movie! I'm pretty sure this is what BF is about... Can you point me in a direction how to find squads to join, so i can live it again.

    EDIT: PC

    submitted by /u/PeopleThatAnnoyou
    [link] [comments]

    Europe Squad XBox

    Posted: 13 May 2022 11:02 AM PDT

    Looking for PS Trophy Boosting Partner

    Posted: 13 May 2022 08:06 AM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    I recently picked up this game and I'm really enjoying it so far.

    I like getting all the achievements for games I play, but I've noticed that some game modes don't have a playerbase anymore, and I have to win every game mode for a trophy.

    I'm hoping I can find a couple of people to play some custom matches with to get the 'Won Them All' trophy.

    Please PM me if you're interested, thanks :-)

    submitted by /u/AspiringAcademia
    [link] [comments]

    battlefield 4

    Posted: 13 May 2022 01:40 AM PDT

    Just a Simple BF2 Lets Play From Recent Times.... Get Your Old Titles Working on Windows 10 & 11 With Lost-Soldiers & BF2Hub for BF2, and the Hello-Clan for BF1942 and BFV!

    Posted: 13 May 2022 12:46 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment