• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 7, 2022

    Battlefield 3 This is what Engineers and Anti-tanks are for.

    Battlefield 3 This is what Engineers and Anti-tanks are for.


    This is what Engineers and Anti-tanks are for.

    Posted: 07 May 2022 07:52 AM PDT

    It's weekend, so it's Battlefield 3 Live

    Posted: 07 May 2022 03:49 AM PDT

    Coaching & Assisting Non-Listening Tank Player Moment

    Posted: 06 May 2022 11:56 PM PDT

    Battlefield 3: Play with LMG, it will be fun they said

    Posted: 06 May 2022 08:57 AM PDT

    Battlelog stuck on initializing

    Posted: 06 May 2022 11:17 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I bought Battlefield 3 last year for PC, and for months it worked absolutely flawlessly. Really enjoyed the game.

    Anyway, a few months back, I tried to launch BF3 from Battlelog and I kept getting stuck on "Initializing". No matter how long I waited, it wouldn't load. I restarted my computer multiple times, and that didn't fix the problem. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling BF3, and it didn't work either.

    I tried deleting the settings folder like was recommended in another post. Again, it didn't work. I tried running Origin as Admin. Nothing. Tried shutting off cloud storage and running the game offline. Nothing. Tried launching the game from a browser. Nothing. I even tried waiting a few weeks and coming back after Windows updated. But still, nothing.

    I have literally tried everything to run this game and it just doesn't work. I always get stuck on "Initializing" and the problem shows no sign of going away. I have no idea why it started doing this out of the blue after being perfectly fine for months.

    Has anyone had this problem recently and is there anything more I can do? I'm pretty much out of ideas.

    submitted by /u/JobPrior87
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment