• Breaking News

    Monday, March 28, 2022

    Battlefield 3 If you had to wear your medals

    Battlefield 3 If you had to wear your medals


    If you had to wear your medals

    Posted: 27 Mar 2022 01:53 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to fix this apparent "zoomed out" issue?. it occurs when i plug my laptop into a monitor

    Posted: 27 Mar 2022 08:58 PM PDT

    PS3 new server : EVROPA 200% DLCs is ON

    Posted: 28 Mar 2022 04:14 AM PDT

    You are welcome 🙂

    submitted by /u/S-E-R-B-E-R
    [link] [comments]

    Using the Map in game, does help. Can't stress it enough.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2022 05:56 PM PDT

    ScrapMetal MP7 Domination 56-16

    Posted: 27 Mar 2022 10:00 PM PDT

    Looking for BF3 pc squadmates

    Posted: 27 Mar 2022 03:32 PM PDT

    Hey BF gamers.

    I've played Battlefield off and on since 1942 came out and have always been a loving student of the game. BF3 remains one of my favorites, and my favorite part of it is when I'm in a good squad playing against other good teams. I'm looking for people to play with.

    If you share any appreciation for competent callouts, strategy, tactics, grace in competition, etc. please send me a dm and maybe we could squad up in Beer and Rush or some other populated server you like.

    submitted by /u/Altsend8
    [link] [comments]

    I’m having issues playing multiplayer. I click multiplayer, says loading, then says “lost connection to ea” and puts me in an infinite loading screen. I’ve forwarded all the ports and still no luck. Any ideas??

    Posted: 27 Mar 2022 07:00 PM PDT

    do any of you also play at quiet volume levels because of the insanely realistic sound design of the game?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2022 02:42 AM PDT

    It is just so good. Shit's so realistic I'd get overwhelmed if I play at regular levels. I do feel like in an actual war

    submitted by /u/Segundaleydenewtonnn
    [link] [comments]

    New EU server on ps3

    Posted: 27 Mar 2022 06:15 AM PDT

    Hello friends, recently i got robbed and having no more my PS4 I came back on PS3 and I saw BF3 is still breathing so since the PSN is free i had the idea of buying a server. I have premium so i would mix the maps because the only servers I get to play are mostly 500% one map which are a bit boring and so would you be interested to play on it ?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/S-E-R-B-E-R
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else also have the problem that their console freezes when loading into Grand Bazaar

    Posted: 26 Mar 2022 05:50 PM PDT

    Coop for ps3?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2022 05:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment